Media Project Manager (Associate Director), B2B
- 85 Devonshire St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
DWA is now part of Merkle. Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined dentsu. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. Merkle is an agency of dentsu.
We are looking for a Media Project Manager to support a large global B2B financial services client in partnership with the VP and Senior Director of Media. This individual will orchestrate operations across functional internal teams (e.g., Strategy, Analytics, Search, Programmatic, etc.) who will help identify, drive, and implement solutions for our client. This role is approximately 40% Account Management/40% Project Management/20% Global Orchestration, however the balance can shift depending on client needs.
This role is expected to establish and maintain a strong partnership with the client by ensuring successful execution of deliverables and providing overall efficient account management. The role is focused on flawless service and delivery on client projects.
They possess a deep understanding of the media landscape as well as their client’s business and are able to interpret and lead client discussions on current engagements and new opportunities. Likewise, they support client growth by ensuring key program goals are met and collaborate and lead others to provide best in class work.
Key Responsibilities and Requirements
- Proven track record of creating happy customers. Assist in driving overall client satisfaction and the continuing growth and evolution of the clients. Accomplished by driving successful delivery of work product and cultivating strong client relationships.
- Proactively manage the business, supporting staffing and resource management, financial reporting, media budgeting and forecasting and solution development to ensure client work is efficiently executed and delivered flawlessly with an eye on growth.
- Maintaining weekly status documents across all LOBs for the internal team and all client stakeholders (Media, Digital Marketing). Lead client status calls and take note during all meetings when needed to own follow-ups.
- Developing and managing timelines for recurring deliverables like media plans and QBRs, as well as new projects as they’re initiated. Included is identifying/managing dependencies and serving as a liaison with the client and external client partners.
- Solid understanding of digital media strategy, planning, analytics, and digital marketing. Familiarity with of all key channels like Search, Programmatic, Social and objectives like customer acquisition, and performance media.
- Support cross-functional planning and client delivery across agency capabilities including media planning, search, programmatic and analytics. Assist development and presentation of media plans, QBRs and agency POVs.
- Ability to analyze problems and produce a viable solution, being a point of escalation for any issues or changes to existing media plans
- Partner with global teams to streamline processes and ensure alignment across regions
- Ability to multi-task and work within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 5+ years of client services/account management in a media and/or digital marketing agency or a combination of agency/client side (within client vertical a plus).
- Experience managing large, complex, multi-million-dollar accounts with strategy, analytics, digital and creative components.
- Experience working for B2B/financial services or within a B2B/financial services brand, understanding relevant client challenges and business trends for B2B financial services segments/products
- Bachelor's degree required
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply. Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.