Digital Media Supervisor
- 800 Brazos St, Austin, TX 78701, USA
DWA is now part of Merkle. Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined dentsu. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. Merkle is an agency of dentsu.
As a Media Supervisor, you will be a leader overseeing a major account and managing a direct report. You will ensure that our clients’ needs and requirements are met and oversee the media team with campaign planning, optimization strategies, and campaign performance success for a global account.
You will provide consultative strategic direction to the media teams and identify appropriate programs and services to meet client needs. Furthermore, you will work with internal tools and staff to quantitatively and qualitatively analyze campaign delivery and optimize performance on an ongoing basis. You will attend client meetings, write/present media plans to clients, and identify up-sell opportunities. You will report into a Director of Media.
- Manage & negotiate custom deal partnerships for a global account
- Manage the media teams, serve as a mentor, and provide guidance/leadership
- Manage all facets of campaign execution by overseeing account management and media teams
- Manage, review, and analyze all client facing deliverables
- Guide media planners in developing media plans
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and identify areas of development within emerging markets
- Present proposals with media and cost schedules to clients
- Oversee campaign planning, optimization strategies, and campaign performance success for a set of top tier client relationships
- Oversee the development of RFPs, the final buy recommendation, buy summaries, and campaign measurements
- Develop and present concise results decks highlighting the relevant learning gained and recommendations for future campaigns
- Delegate and oversee responsibilities/assignments appropriate for Assistant Media Planners/Media Planners
- Promote positive working relationships within the department, the company, and the vendor community
- Provide strategic guidance to the media planning team
- Provide consultative strategic direction to your accounts and identifying appropriate programs and services to meet client needs
- 3+ years in digital media campaign management & planning, with an emphasis on managing & negotiating direct buys & custom deal partnerships
- Experience with brand and content programs
- Programmatic, paid social, and paid search channel knowledge
- BA/BS degree
- Possess outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Be detail-oriented, very organized, able to multitask, and work well under pressure
- Articulate, intelligent, and credible individual, who is a self-starter and keen to make a difference in a growing business with existing clients
- Have experience with research resources such as Kantar, MRI, @Plan, Nielsen/NetRatings, AdRelevance, and other research/planning tools
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply. Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.