- International House, 1 St Katharine's Way, St Katharine's & Wapping, London E1W 1UU, UK
Founded as an independent media agency in 1996, Merkle | DWA is headquartered in San Francisco, with ten additional offices in the US, Europe and Asia-Pacific, employing >250 employees globally.
In December 2017 we were acquired by Merkle, part of dentsu. The move expanded the B2B offering at Merkle. dentsu announced the creation of Merkle B2B in September 2020, a group of world class B2B agencies under the dentsu umbrella offering end-to-end B2B experiences to global brands. As the media strategy and execution arm of Merkle B2B, Merkle | DWA is an integral part of this new company.
Merkle | DWA’s integration with dentsu’s B2B agencies offers employees the opportunity to collaborate with data, analytics, creative, and research professionals across the organization and for some of the world’s most renowned B2B brands, including Intel, Cisco, and Intuit.
A real opportunity to play a key part in the growth of our analytics practice. The addition of several major global clients this year means we’re gearing up the Analytics team to support our clients in a raft of new ways.
Joining the team will mean getting stuck in with large, complex and interesting datasets and working to drive meaningful insights and outcomes for our teams and clients.
This role is at the heart of the team and will work both with our teams in London, the US and in India to create, manage and lead client dashboard and analytics solutions
Life as a Analytics Exec at DWA, a Merkle company
- Managing Data Ingestion into data viz tools and monitor the data accuracy going into Dashboards – SQL, Java, HTML exposure to R would be preferable
- Manipulating data from multiple sources into one holistic data set – Search, Social, Programmatic, Display, Paid Leads, Web Analytics, Floodlights
- Creating Dashboards for Marketing activity – Datorama, Domo & Power BI would be a plus
- Maintaining strong client relationships built on good communication skills
- Providing insights and trends for the teams to use for optimisations and strategic planning
- Creating pacing dashboards or reports for Media Planning and Buying team to use
- Assisting your manager in creating tracking to allow clients to report on Business KPI’s
- Assisting your manager in managing Taxonomies for all media activity to follow
- Supporting the teams in creating QBR, bi-weekly and weekly reports
- Supporting the Analytics teams as they grow across the agency and larger network
A few of the benefits
Whether it’s the joy of working with people at the top of their game or the Merkle social calendar, people love working here – and we hope you will too
- Career development through Merkle University and other tools; with access to courses, textbooks and mentorship
- Private Medical Insurance, Company Pension, life insurance and other corporate benefits
- A selection of other benefits including ability to buy additional holiday, season ticket loan and 2 volunteer days
Diversity & Inclusion
At Merkle, we believe that a diverse and inclusive environment improves us as a community and as a business. We want to foster an environment of growth, where ideas and contributions are actively encouraged. We need this culture of courage to continue to thrive in our fast-paced industry.
We have created seven Diversity and Inclusion Pillars. Each pillar is made up of a community of members who serve as role models and spread a message of inclusion throughout our global workplace. Pillar members are responsible for planning initiatives, events and training, along with championing change within our business. These pillars are Gender, Ethnicity, Mental Health, Religion, Disability, LGBT+, Parents & Carers.
Merkle is a place that embraces differences of opinion. To be an advocate for real change we really encourage applications from women, candidates with disabilities and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates as we recognise that these groups are currently underrepresented in our marketing/technology industry.
- We anticipate the appropriate candidate will have circa 1-2 years experience in a data related role
- Hand's on experience working with SQL, Java, HTML
- Experience with R would be desirable
- Experience manipulating data from multiple sources into large data sets
- Working knowledge of dashboard/BI tools
- Good communication skills required as client interaction is a part of this role
At the point of application, the candidate must have the legal right to work in the UK as we are unable to sponsor visas as this time.
Merkle does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be considered on their merits, irrespective of experience.
As part of our Diversity and Inclusion agenda, and as an Equal Opportunities employer, if you require reasonable adjustments during the selection process please engage directly with your Recruiter.