Director, User Experience
- 1500 Wynkoop St, Denver, CO 80202, USA
There’s a different spirit and a different way of doing things at gyro.
This didn’t happen by accident. Our working culture was born as a deliberate response to the changes we’re seeing around us – and the need to spark hundreds of diverse talents across the world to think and create as one.
We call it UNO.
UNO is made of collaboration and openness and big hearts. It is what happens when a global company takes away borders and silos and internal politics.
Above all, UNO is how we ensure nothing comes between our clients and ideas that could transform their business.
And the best way to understand it is through the feelings it creates.
Our UX practice is the multi-disciplinary glue that is core to bringing together business, users, and brand. gyro is seeking an experienced UX practitioner and leader to own and oversee all client UX work as well as to grow and build our UX department and capabilities.
The UX director will work with multiple internal departments to not only develop and drive strategy forward, but will be self-sufficient in creative and producing deliverables and outputs.
- Contribute to the thought leadership of an interdisciplinary team that includes strategist, UX engineers, SEO strategist, visual designers, copywriters, technologist, and project managers within gyro and our client counterparts
- Contribute to the creation and identification of personas, journeys, user goals and business objectives
- Conceptualize and design user interfaces and information architecture.
- Plan and conduct and usability testing and evolve designs based on the findings.
- Lead quality assurance testing activities from a UX perspective.
- Aggregate and communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rational, both verbally and visually.
- Lead or participate in client presentations, providing an authoritative point of view with senior level clients.
- Act as a mentor to junior team members.
- Assist in recruiting and business development.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research on user behavior to create recommendations based on data gathered.
- Assisting or leading experience ideation workshops with UX teams and clients; facilitation conversations and identifying unexpected insights.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.