Senior Performance Manager (Paid Social)
- Leopoldstraße 150, 80804 München, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
Founded as an independent media agency in 1996, DWA is headquartered in San Francisco, with eight additional offices in the US, Europe and Asia-Pacific employing 150+ employees globally.
In December 2017 we were acquired by Merkle, part of the Dentsu Aegis Network. The move expands the B2B offering at marketing agency Merkle, adding scale and breadth to existing capabilities, and offering brands in the technology and B2B sectors greater sophistication, integrated technology, data, creativity, and outstanding performance marketing. Our approach has delivered success for a diverse group of clients, including Cisco, Citrix, Box, NetApp, Salesforce and Oracle.
The acquisition allows us to have the best of both worlds; locally we retain our independent agency feel, with the backing of a global network - meaning the potential opportunity for career growth is yours for the taking. We foster a culture of ‘Work Hard, Play Hard’, and actively encourage our team members to have, and share opinions.
The Senior Performance Manager is a key team member across selected key DWA B2B clients, operating as the day-to-day key person in delivering client work. Using your analytical mindset, you will be responsible for the strategy, execution, performance and reporting of the paid social campaigns for your client across multiple platforms, acting as the paid social 'expert' for the client on campaign performance and optimisation providing insights into the best strategies and tactics to achieve business objectives.
The Senior Performance Manager will have responsibility of managing the Account Managers and Account Executives, reporting into the Account Director. We are seeking a very strong working knowledge of the social media space and available media research together with the ability to train and up-skill others.
Life as a Senior Performance Manager
- Work with the data and the analytics team to provide dashboards and analytical insights to the client
- Leverage first party data for targeting and insights
- Coordinate assets and tags with vendors and ensuring campaigns are delivering against KPI’s and proactively managing campaign execution
- Responsible for overseeing client pacing & performance across digital media portfolio
- Media planning based on brief parameters and media strategy
- Recommend forward thinking strategies and innovations
- Proactively working with client services on campaign set-up and optimization strategy
- Work with the data teams to provide analytical insights to the client
- Circa 4-5+ years' experience working in the digital media buying & planning space with focus a on paid social strategy and execution
- In-platform execution experience essential; setting up campaigns and pulling levers in Facebook, Twitter, & LinkedIn
- Passionate about social media and the technologies used to support online and/or mobile advertising operations: ad serving, audience management tools, inventory applications, and third-party ad tags
- Successfully completed bachelor’s degree in Economics, Industrial Engineering or similar commercial education
- Well-versed in the Microsoft Office suite specifically, Excel and PowerPoint
- Professional client communication, both written and verbal
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritise responsibilities
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-pace environment
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivated, but also can work well in a team
- Ability to proactively organise daily tasks
- Keen problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Drive, ability to manage details, meticulousness
- Enthusiasm for the future of brand advertising on the web and building that future with us
- Excellent command of German & English (written & spoken)
As we progress and develop as a company, you will too. Within our fast-growing company, there’s plenty of opportunity to develop your skill set and you’ll be encouraged to be curious and share new ideas. In exchange for your contribution to our award-winning company, we make sure you take advantage of a generous holiday allowance and are paid a competitive salary. We’re really proud of our company values and culture.
Some of our benefits include:
- Varied and exciting work in an international company
- Lean company structure with flat hierarchies and short decision routes
- A modern office located in the heart of Munich I Remote Work
- An open-hearted, friendly team that enjoys its work and is looking forward to growing with you
- An attractive salary package
- Career development through Merkle University and other tools; with access to courses, textbooks and mentorship
- Free coffee, fruit and most importantly, sweets!
If you enjoy working on and being responsible for challenging projects and want to work with a successful team, please apply to DWA!
Merkle does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be considered on their merits, irrespective of experience. At the point of application, the candidate must have the legal right to work in the DE as we are unable to sponsor visas at this time.
As part of our Diversity and Inclusion agenda, and as an Equal Opportunities employer, if you require reasonable adjustments during the selection process please engage directly with your Recruiter.