Senior Account Manager
- 150 E 42nd St, New York, NY
The Sr. Account Manager oversees the mentorship and guidance of a team of Account Managers, Media Coordinators and Media Specialists. The Sr. Account Manager role will include overseeing holistic campaign management and communication for any of the brands under the dentsu network of agencies including: Carat, iProspect and DentsuX. You will maintain the accuracy and organization of all campaign execution processes and agency interactions related to assigned campaigns. You have prior DSP campaign management and optimization experience, strong analytical, writing and comprehension skills, and strong client management experience
- Operate as the daily lead for Agency counterparts to resolve issues, provide status, and ensure peak campaign performance while maintaining excellent client service
- Understand and effectively communicate Amnet's value proposition, technology, and processes as related to the growth of current and prospective agency accounts.
- Mentor team with strong understanding of how to best complete tasks through both delegation and personal accountability
- Help develop client & agency programmatic strategy and lead the team in execution of those plans
- Maintain client-facing relationships and nurture the internal agency dynamic with the dentsu network of agencies.
- Be the Programmatic subject matter expert
- Build POV's and share them with the greater Amnet teams
- Contribute to the compilation of monthly revenue forecasting to company partners
- Assist client leadership in the strategic direction of all accounts, offering first class support to ensure excellent delivery at all times
- Participate in new client onboarding and new employee onboarding
- Propensity to eloquently speak to all digital media channels
- Interface with clients directly
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-4 years of agency or client experience working with data and analytic solutions
- Familiar with digital media planning elements and measurement tools
- Highly analytical with great problem-solving skills
- Ability to pre-empt issues and be proactive in producing solutions
- Ability to analyze and interpret large amounts of data
- Capable to work under pressure and with short deadlines
- Aptitude to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to organize and manage details
- Advanced experience in working with Excel (e.g. PivotTables, Pivot Graph, Data Table, etc.)
- Proficient in other MS Office products like Word and PowerPoint
- Experience using Tableau Desktop or similar software is a plus
- Hands on keyboard experience in various DSPs
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.