Paid Social Senior Analyst
- 800 Brazos St, Austin, TX 78701, USA
DWA is now part of Merkle. Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined dentsu. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
The social media advertising team manages all social media advertising and strategic consulting services specifically relating to paid social media. The Paid Social Senior Analyst provides a key support role for a very fast paced team and works closely with all levels to ensure campaign and client success. In an immensely fast-moving channel, the ideal candidate will be highly driven and entrepreneurially minded with fresh thinking, strong decision making, and the ability to see beyond the day-to-day.
- Create, implement, track, analyze, and optimize paid social advertising campaigns in Twitter Ads and LinkedIn Ads
- Conduct recurring weekly and monthly social media advertising analysis and campaign optimizations
- Provide consistent and effective support to Social Advertising Strategists on day-to-day management of campaigns and new paid social opportunities
- Measure and evaluate success of social media advertising campaigns to inform investment decisions
- Deliver analysis and insights that help teams optimize social media advertising initiatives
- Perform regular quality assurance/quality control checks on assigned client campaigns to ensure they are running as contracted
- Lead and manage recurring weekly and monthly analysis and campaign optimizations across multiple campaigns
- Manage paid social media buying and planning through all steps of the planning process, from RFPing, partner evaluations, partner scoring, negotiations and final execution
- Maintain marketing's KPI dashboards and share high level insights
- Hands-on experience with LinkedIn Ads and/or Twitter Ads required (additional platform experience is a bonus - Facebook Ads & Reddit).
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience in paid social advertising
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint is a must
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Keen problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Merkle fosters a diverse environment that encourages original thinking about our business and empowers us to communicate with a global world of customers. We embrace differences of opinion and diversity of thought as they help us challenge and refine our solutions. Merkle, as a best-in-class marketing agency, welcomes big ideas, and believes they can come from anywhere.