Digital Media Planning Manager - 6 month contract
- Triton Square, London NW1, UK
Gyro is a full-service agency, with access to the global services and skills of Merkle, meaning you’ll be able to learn from a multitude of specialisms including programmatic, analytics, creative and strategy
This role is a great way to gain a deep understand of core B2B audiences which will put you in an excellent position to use that expertise on future clients in any B2B agency
The role is truly global, with over 21 markets executed directly from London
Life as a Digital Media Planning Manager at gyro, a Merkle company
This role is as an account manager in the fastest growing media client in gyro EMEA. Ericsson began working with gyro in June 2018 and have since grown by over 300x in terms of spend in a little over 18 months!
As an account manager, you’ll be expected to work with a dynamic team of strategists, activation specialists and creatives to support the management of global performance campaigns, integrated media partnerships, high impact brand advertising and in-depth analytics.
Ericsson are at the heart of the global rollout of 5G infrastructure, targeting governments, key industries, media and analysts meaning you’ll be exposed to a wide range of campaigns, audiences, media partners and channels.
A few of the benefits
Whether it’s the joy of working with people at the top of their game or the Merkle social calendar, people love working here – and we hope you will too
- Career development through Merkle University and other tools; with access to courses, textbooks and mentorship
- Private Medical Insurance, Company Pension, life insurance and other corporate benefits
- A selection of other benefits including ability to buy additional holiday, season ticket loan and 2 volunteer days
What we are looking for in you
- Good understanding of the media campaign process from planning, managing, reporting as well as finance
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- Good digital knowledge – you should understand the fundamentals of programmatic, social, media partnership and other digital activations
- Understanding of the campaign finance and reporting processes
- History of working with media partners and clients
- Excellent understanding of office tools (ppt, excel etc)
Diversity & Inclusion
At Merkle, we believe that a diverse and inclusive environment improves us as a community and as a business. We want to foster an environment of growth, where ideas and contributions are actively encouraged. We need this culture of courage to continue to thrive in our fast-paced industry.
We have created six Diversity and Inclusion Pillars. Each pillar is made up of a community of members who serve as role models and spread a message of inclusion throughout our global workplace. Pillar members are responsible for planning initiatives, events and training, along with championing change within our business. These pillars are Gender, Ethnicity, Mental Health, Religion, Disability, LGBT+.
Merkle is a place that embraces differences of opinion. To be an advocate for real change we really encourage applications from women, candidates with disabilities and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates as we recognise that these groups are currently underrepresented in our marketing/technology industry.
At the point of application, the candidate must have the legal right to work in the UK as we are unable to sponsor visas as this time.
Merkle does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be considered on their merits, irrespective of experience.
As part of our Diversity and Inclusion agenda, and as an Equal Opportunities employer, if you require reasonable adjustments during the selection process please engage directly with your Recruiter.