Paid Social Strategist
- 800 Brazos St, Austin, TX 78701, USA
DWA is now part of Merkle. Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
The social media advertising team manages all social media advertising and strategic consulting services specifically related to paid social media. The Social Advertising Strategist works alongside the Social Advertising Analysts to ensure campaign and client success. In an immensely fast-moving channel, the ideal candidate will be highly driven and entrepreneurial-minded.
- Develop and manage key client relationships
- Create, implement, track, analyze and optimize paid social advertising campaigns in Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Sprinklr
- Lead social advertising capabilities in new business proposals
- Provide weekly reports on assigned clients to management team
- Conduct recurring weekly and monthly social media advertising analysis and campaign optimizations
- Provide guidance and support to Social Media Analysts on day-to-day management of campaigns and new paid social opportunities
- Measure and evaluate success of social media advertising campaigns to inform investment decisions
- Deliver analysis and insights to help teams optimize social media advertising initiatives
- Recommend forward thinking strategies and innovations
- Proactively work with client on campaign set-up and optimization strategy
- Collaborate across teams to integrate media, search and social campaigns
- Perform regular quality assurance/quality control checks on assigned client campaigns to ensure they are running as contracted
- Stay up to date with new social trends and test flagship and/or beta products for strategic accounts
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, or Mathematics preferred
- 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience in social media advertising, paid search marketing or media planning and/or another highly quantitative, analytical, and results-driven experience
- Experience with Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn advertising required
- Well versed in the Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Professional client communication, both written and verbal
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to proactively organize daily tasks
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivated, but also can work well in a team
- Keen problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in social media and performance advertising
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Merkle fosters a diverse environment that encourages original thinking about our business and empowers us to communicate with a global world of customers. We embrace differences of opinion and diversity of thought as they help us challenge and refine our solutions. Merkle, as a best-in-class marketing agency, welcomes big ideas, and believes they can come from anywhere.