Junior Paid Social Media Manager
- Leopoldstraße 150, 80804 München, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
Founded as an independent media agency in 1996, DWA is headquartered in San Francisco, with eight additional offices in the US, Europe and Asia-Pacific employing 150+ employees globally.
In December 2017 we were acquired by Merkle, part of the Dentsu Aegis Network. The move expands the B2B offering at marketing agency Merkle, adding scale and breadth to existing capabilities, and offering brands in the technology and B2B sectors greater sophistication, integrated technology, data, creativity, and outstanding performance marketing. Our approach has delivered success for a diverse group of clients, including Cisco, Citrix, Box, NetApp, Salesforce and Oracle.
The acquisition allows us to have the best of both worlds; locally we retain our independent agency feel, with the backing of a global network - meaning the potential opportunity for career growth is yours for the taking. We foster a culture of ‘Work Hard, Play Hard’, and actively encourage our team members to have, and share opinions.
We’re looking for someone passionate about Paid Social to join our growing team and continue to push the boundaries on what’s possible with Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and other social platforms! Our team works across a varied portfolio of clients of all shapes, industries and sizes, and we work very closely with the major social platforms to remain at the cutting edge of our field. We’re looking for people who are geeks (and proud) who want to be positive disruptors in our industry.
We anticipate the successful person will have circa 1+ years of hands-on Paid Social experience. It requires an understanding of general marketing principles as well as business acumen to support understanding of our clients and the digital marketing space. It supports the development and execution of strategic and tactical initiatives designed to successfully achieve our clients’ goals. The role is diverse and requires the individual to efficiently prioritise and manage multiple work streams at once, work both individually and within a team, effectively communicate, and have an ability to continuously self-educate in this dynamic digital marketing space.
Life as a Junior Paid Social Media Manager at DWA
- Planning and execution of social media advertisement projects focusing on LinkedIn and Facebook
- Campaign trafficking, activation and optimization
- Development of innovative campaign concepts
- Customer consulting around social media advertising solutions
- KPI-based conception and implementation of social media advertising campaigns including audience development
- Success measurement, reporting and optimization of all social media KPIs to reach the campaign goals
- Working on national and international projects in a global team
- Permanent quality assurance and process optimization
- Identification of trends and best practices
What we are looking for in you
- First experience in managing paid social campaigns across multiple platforms, with a focus on LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook
- Experience on social media management platforms such as Sprinklr or 4C is a plus
- Ability to think strategically and identify and resolve problems in a client-centric environment
- Ability to nurture and retain client relationships & understand how Paid Social can feed into wider business goals
- First experiences in working with financial data and budgets
- B2B experience is a plus
- Excellent command of German and English (written and spoken)
What We Offer:
- Varied and exciting work in an international company
- Lean company structure with flat hierarchies and short decision routes
- A modern office excellently located in the heart of Munich
- An open-hearted, friendly team that enjoys its work and is looking forward to growing with you
- An attractive salary package
- Career development through Merkle University and other tools; with access to courses, textbooks and mentorship
- Free coffee, fruit and most importantly, sweets!
If you enjoy working on and being responsible for challenging projects and want to work with a successful team, please apply to DWA!