Paid Social Supervisor
- 1160 Battery St, San Francisco, CA 94111, USA
DWA is now part of Merkle. Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
The Paid Social Supervisor directly manages and develops the client accounts for paid social campaigns and oversees the implementation of new accounts. This individual ensures that our clients’ needs, and requirements are met and oversees campaign planning, optimization strategies, and campaign performance success for a set of top tier client relationships.
- Develop high level social strategy, leverage social across platforms, and integrate social media into a multi-channel marketing strategy, liaising with other channels as needed
- Own and manage the activation strategy and daily optimization tasks
- Ensure campaign delivery, performance, and advertiser goals are fulfilled as scheduled
- Plan and manage allocated campaigns and implement new initiatives that exceed client KPIs
- Manage and develop direct reports, maintaining accountability for their career development
- Contribute to business development and new business pitches when required
- Build strong relationships across client services team and with client
- Participate in meetings/client QBRs and assist with meeting preparation as needed
- 5-7 years of experience in a digital agency, with extensive experience using social biddable platforms both US and Global (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, etc.)
- Possess demonstrable experience working in B2B environments, as well as specific client experience within the technology sector
- Experience w/ Audience/campaign management platforms (4C, Sprinkler, Bombora, Liveramp, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in directing and managing large and complex paid social campaigns
- Deep understanding of how paid social interacts with display media, content syndication, SEM, SEO, affiliate, feeds, mobile, and attribution
- Proven ability to think strategically, making credible recommendations to clients that drive measurable results
- Experience identifying and pursuing opportunities to grow client business
- Understanding of paid social campaign management technology from implementation to daily management of optimization features
- Experience successfully leading a team, setting best practices, inspiring excellence, implementing innovative solutions, and serving as a point of escalation
- Ability to think strategically and identify and resolve problems in a client-centric environment
- Experience working with financial data and budgets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- BA or BS degree
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Merkle fosters a diverse environment that encourages original thinking about our business and empowers us to communicate with a global world of customers. We embrace differences of opinion and diversity of thought as they help us challenge and refine our solutions. Merkle, as a best-in-class marketing agency, welcomes big ideas, and believes they can come from anywhere.