Programmatic Trading Manager
- 1 University Avenue, Toronto, ON, M5J 2P1, Toronto, Canada
The Programmatic Trader Manager’s primary function is to lead a team of Programmatic Traders and Coordinators. You will ensure your team is providing best in class service, insight and performance whilst also being responsible for delivering against key corporate partnerships. Through collaborating closely with Media Brand account leads you will drive and support client strategy recommendations.
- Assisting in the creation, implementation and maintenance of processes and optimal ways of working across your team.
- Overseeing the quality assurance in programmatic trading across your Pod and ensure that all SOPs are adhered to.
- Assisting and leading in technical troubleshooting across the team.
- Consulting with Media Brand leads regularly to ensure the highest standards of service, performance and insights are being provided by your team.
- Collaborating with Strategists and Media Brand on data driven campaign planning across your portfolio of clients.
- Leveraging your wealth of digital and programmatic expertise to attentively lead and assist in the development and training of both Traders and Coordinators within your team.
- Facilitating and maintaining regular check-ins with your team to guide and oversee performance, pacing and general campaign management.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in managing and developing a team of high-performance lead programmatic traders with consistent results.
- Client facing experience with the ability to identify risks and effectively manage through issues
- At least 2+ years’ experience working in bid management, campaign management/optimization with key Data, Supply and DSP partners such as DV360, The Trade Desk, Mediamath, Adobe and Amazon.
- The ability to analyze data, interpret and communicate insights from multiple sources to make complex optimizations - to enhance pace and performance. Coupled with the ability to analyze and interpret large amounts of data.
- Strong to advanced level MS Office skills: Excel (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP’s), Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work with cross functional teams and multiple stakeholders.
- Aptitude for priority management where it concerns managing multiple deliverables/work streams.
- Ability to organize ideas and present back information logically and sequentially.
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact [email protected] or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.