Sr. Associate, SEO
- 5800 Bristol Parkway, Culver City, CA
- Employees can work remotely
iProspect is a global, award-winning agency – focused on converting consumer intent into action and driving business performance for the world’s largest brands, including General Motors, Gucci, Hilton, the Estee Lauder Brands and Procter & Gamble. The iProspect team works across a network of 4,900 employees spread over 94 offices in 56 countries.
In 2019, iProspect won more than 160 awards including seven leadership recognition awards and 15 Agency of the Year titles, and was named Media Agency of The Year by Offremedia for the third consecutive year. iProspect is named a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Search Marketing Agencies, Q4 2017, #1 Global Digital Performance Agency by RECMA, Most Effective Agency at The International Performance Marketing Awards, and took home six Effie awards across the globe in 2019.
iProspect is a dentsu company.
Diversity is embedded in who we are and all that we do: our mindset, our solutions, and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable environment. We put our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. Our differences make us richer and enable stronger relationships with each other and foster greater impact for our clients. We engage with our communities to drive positive social impact by fostering equity and working to create a digital society that works for all. iProspect is an agency of dentsu.
Due to incremental growth, iProspect is looking to add a Sr. Associate, SEO to the team. The Sr. Associate, SEO is responsible for supporting the day-to-day management of SEO campaigns and delivering strong business results. This role executes SEO strategies, ensuring that all SEO deliverables are executed on time and of a high quality.
- Executing tactical SEO campaigns i.e, keyword research, content optimization, competitor analyses, technical site audits
- Test, analyze, optimize and scale SEO campaigns leveraging your agency/client successes and industry trends
- Monitor activity, analyze and report on SEO performance while identifying areas of opportunity, and recommend ways to improve SEO performance
- Gain specific knowledge and proficiency across SEO related tasks and tactics
- Develop and prioritize SEO project plan based on client’s goand needs
- Liaises with other channels across the organization
- 1+ years SEO experience
- Experience in Search usage of Google, Bing
- Basic understanding of analytics applications (Coremetrics, Omniture, Google Analytics)
- Familiarity with SEO tools: SEMrush, Screaming Frog, Google Search Consule, Google KW Planner (Tools are nice to have, but not required)
- Basic understanding of Content Management Systems and their impact on search
- Strong project and resource management skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Comprehensive healthcare plans
- PTO and family leave
Please note that while this role is mainly located in San Diego/Los Angeles, this role is open to remote candidates residing in the US, outside of the West Coast. All of our employees are currently working 100% remotely as a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, and will continue to do so until we are safely able to return to the office.
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.