- 53 Bridge Street, Unit 101 Brooklyn, New York, NY
Character is a San Francisco and New York-based brand strategy and design agency building and partnering with some of the world's most renowned and revered brands, including Nike, Netflix, Instagram and Tom Ford. We're also known for our expertise in launching new businesses and brands - many of our clients are early-stage companies with inspiring visions to fundamentally change the lives of their consumers.
Diversity is embedded in who we are and all that we do: our mindset, our solutions, and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable environment. We put our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. Our differences make us richer and enable stronger relationships with each other and foster greater impact for our clients. We engage with our communities to guide positive social impact by fostering equity and working to create a digital society that works for all. Character is an agency of dentsu.
Now, we're looking for a Senior Designer that is not just imaginative and has a talent for beautiful craft, but is also a systems-thinker that can build powerful identities from our strategy work. You will report to a creative director in the New York office.
- Produce compelling ideas and develop them into tangible design solutions across digital, experiential, offline media, and beyond
- Create craft at scale, bringing story and system together
- Present concepts and creative ideas to our teams and clients
- Work with an accomplished team of strategists, designers, writers, program managers, developers, AR specialists, motion designers, and more
- Work on multiple projects from concept to completion
- 4+ years experience in a graphic design role, agency or in-house design team environment
- A portfolio that shows beautiful and strategic creative solutions
- Mastery of the design fundamentals: typography, composition, color, and layout.
- Experience in brand system building and establishing a brand platform
- Proficiency in Adobe CC Creative Suite (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Client-facing presentation skills
- Curiosity, enthusiasm, drive, and a love of learning
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and many other additional benefits
- 401k matching
- Flexible Time-Off
- Wellness corporate discounts
- Home-office reimbursement for desks and internet
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Character, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.