Paid Social Account Manager
- Leopoldstraße 150, 80804 München, Germany
Founded as an independent media agency in 1996, DWA is headquartered in San Francisco, with eight additional offices in the US, Europe and Asia-Pacific employing 150+ employees globally.
In December 2017 we were acquired by Merkle, part of the Dentsu Aegis Network. The move expands the B2B offering at marketing agency Merkle, adding scale and breadth to existing capabilities, and offering brands in the technology and B2B sectors greater sophistication, integrated technology, data, creativity, and outstanding performance marketing. Our approach has delivered success for a diverse group of clients, including Cisco, Citrix, Box, NetApp, Salesforce and Oracle.
The acquisition allows us to have the best of both worlds; locally we retain our independent agency feel, with the backing of a global network - meaning the potential opportunity for career growth is yours for the taking. We foster a culture of ‘Work Hard, Play Hard’, and actively encourage our team members to have, and share opinions.
We’re looking for someone passionate about Paid Social to join our growing team and continue to push the boundaries on what’s possible with Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and other social platforms! Our team works across a varied portfolio of clients of all shapes, industries and sizes, and we work very closely with the major social platforms to remain at the cutting edge of our field. We’re looking for people who are geeks (and proud) who want to be positive disruptors in our industry.
As a Paid Social Account Manager, you are well experienced in paid social and can bring innovative social solutions to our clients. We anticipate the successful person will have circa 2+ years of hands-on Paid Social experience. Your responsibilities include building and growing strong client relationships, providing strategic decisions & ideas to your Line manager, maintaining social accounts & scoping projects. Together with the Digital Performance team, you will move the Paid Social specialism forward and in line with our agency vision, both internally across the wider network and externally with clients & industry peers.
Life as a Paid Social Account Manager at DWA
- Planning and execution of social media advertisement projects focusing on LinkedIn and the Facebook environment
- Campaign trafficking, activation and optimization
- Active support in developing of innovative campaign concepts
- Participate in quarterly business review meetings as well as other client meetings & prepare and present reports and presentations
- Participate in establishing business plan objectives with the department supervisor and determine process & best practice guidelines
- KPI-based conception and implementation of social media advertising campaigns including audience development
- Success measurement, reporting and optimization of all social media KPIs to reach the campaign goals
- Working on national and international projects in a global team
- Actively generate case studies to showcase DWA’s work
- Own the relationship with our senior client stakeholders aiming for high client satisfaction and retention. Truly understand our client's brand and the industry
What we are looking for in you
- Proven experience in implementing and managing paid social campaigns across multiple platforms. LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook & Instagram experience is required.
- Ability to think strategically and identify and resolve problems in a client-centric environment.
- Strong ability to analyze and interpret data, also with the help of analytic tools, and give qualified recommendations.
- Ability to nurture and retain client relationships & understand how Paid Social can feed into wider business goals
- First experience in working with financial data and budgets in multiple currencies
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other agency capabilities to meet common goals – ideally previous exposure to planning collaboratively with search and/or programmatic teams.
- First experience in collaborating with senior level client stakeholders
- We anticipate the successful candidate will have circa 2 + years’ experience in managing B2B paid social campaigns.
- Excellent command of German and English (written and spoken)
What We Offer:
- Varied and exciting work in an international company
- Lean company structure with flat hierarchies and short decision routes
- A modern office excellently located in the heart of Munich
- An open-hearted, friendly team that enjoys its work and is looking forward to growing with you
- An attractive salary package
- Career development through Merkle University and other tools; with access to courses, textbooks and mentorship
- Free coffee, fruit and most importantly, sweets!
If you enjoy working on and being responsible for challenging projects and want to work with a successful team, please apply to DWA!