Marketing Analytics Manager
- Leopoldstraße 150, 80804 München, Germany
Founded as an independent media agency in 1996, DWA is headquartered in San Francisco, with eight additional offices in the US, Europe and Asia-Pacific employing 150+ employees globally.
In December 2017 we were acquired by Merkle, part of the Dentsu Aegis Network. The move expands the B2B offering at marketing agency Merkle, adding scale and breadth to existing capabilities, and offering brands in the technology and B2B sectors greater sophistication, integrated technology, data, creativity, and outstanding performance marketing. Our approach has delivered success for a diverse group of clients, including Cisco, Citrix, Box, NetApp, Salesforce and Oracle.
The acquisition allows us to have the best of both worlds; locally we retain our independent agency feel, with the backing of a global network - meaning the potential opportunity for career growth is yours for the taking. We foster a culture of ‘Work Hard, Play Hard’, and actively encourage our team members to have, and share opinions.
Life as a Marketing Analytics Manager
We are looking for a Marketing Analytics Manager to join our growing team of data analytics experts. The ideal candidate has a knack for seeing solutions in sprawling data sets and the business mindset to convert insights into strategic opportunities for our company. The Marketing Analytics Manager will have the responsibility of implementing, maintaining and analyzing marketing campaigns using Datorama as a Marketing Intelligence tool.
In the role you will learn marketing campaign programs best practice and you will be the key point of contact for selected DWA B2B clients. This will include but not limited to; visualizing and reporting the campaigns for client activities.
As part of the Analytics team you will also be responsible for making sure that all the campaigns that our projects deliver are executed and reported in the highest possible quality.
As a Marketing Analytics Manager you will:
- Be responsible of the implementation and execution of the marketing campaigns in Datorama including all media channels (Paid Search, Paid Social, Display campaigns also Programmatic, Web Analytics, etc.)
- Be directly working with a portfolio of international clients in a wide range of sectors.
- Be part of an international team of experienced analysts.
- Design and build technical processes to address business issues.
- Oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyze business functions and key operations and performance metrics.
- Examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders
- Oversee the data/report requests process: tracking requests submitted, prioritization etc.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Economics, IT or similar commercial education with up to 3+ years' work experience
- Logical and analytical thinker
- Good attention to details but also the big picture
- You have got intellectual curiosity and ambition
- You are a great team player but are also able to work autonomously
- Excellent command of English and German (written and verbal)
- Willingness to occasionally travel to client sites or other Merkle offices throughout Europe
- Understanding of Media and the Marketing industry
- Very good Microsoft Office knowledge, especially Excel
- Statistic tool understanding, experience in RStudio is a plus
- HTML/CSS/XML Programming knowledge
- Experience in using Business Intelligence tools (Tableau, Datorama, Power-Bi, etc.)
What We Offer:
- Varied and exciting work in an international company
- Lean company structure with flat hierarchies and short decision routes
- A modern office excellently located in the heart of Munich
- An open-hearted, friendly team that enjoys its work and is looking forward to growing with you
- An attractive salary package
- Career development through Merkle University and other tools; with access to courses, textbooks and mentorship
- Free coffee, fruit and most importantly, sweets!
If you enjoy working on and being responsible for challenging projects and want to work with a successful team, please apply to DWA!