Junior Business Operations Specialist
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Denodo is the leader in data virtualization – providing unmatched performance, unified access to the broadest range of enterprise, Big Data, cloud and unstructured sources, and the agilest data services provisioning and governance – at less than half the cost of traditional data integration. Denodo’s customers have gained significant business agility and ROI by creating a unified virtual data layer that serves strategic enterprise-wide information needs for agile BI, big data analytics, web and cloud integration, single-view applications, and SOA data services across every major industry. Founded in 1999, Denodo is privately held.
As a Junior Business Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for providing support and training to business users on company’s reporting systems and tools. You will also be responsible for administering business operational processes.
You will join a team of highly motivated professionals distributed across the World. The selected candidate will be self-motivated, and a fast learner, with strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail. Those who thrive in this role will challenge themselves to improve processes and day-to-day business operations to take their career and the company to the next level. You will be helping to ensure key operational and financial objectives for the Company are achieved.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as power user of Company’s reporting systems and tools.
- Ensure accuracy of data in Salesforce and other databases.
- Train and support business users on Salesforce and other business applications.
- Assist in the extraction and validation of data.
- Provide 1St level of administrative support to Sales teams in Quote-to-cash process.
- Assist in development of internal communications and presentations.
- Creating Articles and documentation
- Support the Operations team to develop relevant dashboards, reports and analytics.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 1-3 years of experience in any of the support tool
- Experience in extracting and analyzing data.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Critical thinking to identify, analyze and resolve problems.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple tasks in high activity, dynamic environment.
- SalesForce.com experience is desired. Salesforce Lightning knowledge is an advantage.
- Flexible to work in shifts as required.
Denodo is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Denodo will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities in accordance with applicable law.