Field Marketing Specialist DACH
- Munich, Germany
Denodo is the leader in data virtualization – providing unmatched performance, unified access to the broadest range of enterprise, Big Data, cloud and unstructured sources, and the agilest data services provisioning and governance – at less than half the cost of traditional data integration. Denodo’s customers have gained significant business agility and ROI by creating a unified virtual data layer that serves strategic enterprise-wide information needs for agile BI, big data analytics, web and cloud integration, single-view applications, and SOA data services across every major industry. Founded in 1999, Denodo is privately held.
Denodo is looking for a smart, motivated and dedicated individual to join the marketing team in Munich. Reporting to the Manager of Marketing for DACH . The selected candidate will be primarily responsible for executing field marketing events and digital programs to drive pipeline generation and acceleration - ensuring they meet sales and marketing goals and targets within the DACH region.
You will have the ability to work cross-functionally with the demand generation, field marketing, product marketing and partner teams, working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects simultaneously while consistently meeting deadlines.
Denodo is the leader in data virtualization, providing agile, high-performance data integration and data abstraction, and real-time data services at half the cost of traditional approaches. Denodo’s high-profile customers across every major industry have achieved significant business agility and ROI.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Regional demand generation campaign support: support for running all offline and online campaigns for the Dach region.
- Marketing lead review and qualification on Salesforce - of all leads across events, digital campaigns and other marketing initiatives.
- List targeting & segmentation: enrich and cleanse imported lists, database, and audit and properly segment for campaign execution & segmentation.
- Set up and develop campaigns using our Marketo and Salesforce tools
- Measure and report on effectiveness of demand generation programs and campaigns using Marketo and Salesforce.
- Social Media campaign management - content creation, execution and smooth running of all social media marketing campaigns, (both organic and paid) for optimising outreach across channels.
- Planning, organising and running effective Nurture Campaigns for existing and new leads.
- Maintain availability of marketing and sales materials
- Build target lists to identify prospects to invite to the marketing events. Qualify potential event attendees using DiscoverOrg, LinkedIn, iProfile, etc.
- Events logistics and support. (This might include some travelling around the region)
- Management/coordination with marketing vendors (printers, translators, couriers, etc.)
- Marketing administrative tasks (purchasing orders, invoice management, etc
- Coordination of PR activities in the region
- We are looking for a person who is agile, willing to learn, committed and very collaborative.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communication or related fields.
- 2-3 years marketing experience preferably in the IT/technology space. Experience of planning, executing and managing campaigns independently.
- Excellent skills to execute and report on multiple marketing projects at the same time
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced and high energy environment with attention to detail and quality
- Experience in creative writing
- Experience in the B2B sector will be a plus
- Experience in database marketing, segmentation and analytics.
- Knowledge and use of CRM and Marketing Automation (ideally Salesforce.com and Marketo) tools is a plus.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Team player, hands-on attitude, keen learner, passion for work and willing to generate results.
- Experience in Social Media Marketing campaigns
- Ability to use Excel to create analytical reports.
- Please submit your application in English language.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity.
- We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
- We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.