Junior Operations Analyst
- A Coruña, Spain
Denodo is the leader in data virtualization – providing unmatched performance, unified access to the broadest range of enterprise, Big Data, cloud and unstructured sources, and the agilest data services provisioning and governance – at less than half the cost of traditional data integration. Denodo’s customers have gained significant business agility and ROI by creating a unified virtual data layer that serves strategic enterprise-wide information needs for agile BI, big data analytics, web and cloud integration, single-view applications, and SOA data services across every major industry. Founded in 1999, Denodo is privately held.
As a Junior Sales Operations Analyst, you will provide support to the business in order to maximize efficiencies and productivity of our day-to-day operations.
You will join a team of highly motivated professionals distributed across the World. The selected candidate will be self-motivated, and a fast learner, with strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail. Those who thrive in this role will challenge themselves to improve processes and day-to-day business operations to take their career and the company to the next level. You will be helping to ensure key operational and financial objectives for the Company are achieved.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain data integrity within customer records in Salesforce.com and other systems.
- Assist in the extraction and validation of data.
- Create and implement reporting and dashboards for the sales organization that focuses on improving efficiency, effectiveness, and productivity.
- Identify opportunities for process automation and optimization, with a focus on scalability and driving significant growth.
- Document and create knowledge repository for first-tier sales support.
- Maintain and evangelize communication best practices for sales and sales support functions.
- Monitor system adoption and data compliance and governance.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience and an understanding of sales operations.
- Experience in extracting and analyzing data.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Candidate must be fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple tasks in high activity, dynamic environment.
- SalesForce.com experience is desired. Salesforce Lightning knowledge is an advantage.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity.
- We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
- We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.