HR & Office Manager
- Sydney NSW, Australia
Denodo is the leader in data virtualization – providing unmatched performance, unified access to the broadest range of enterprise, Big Data, cloud and unstructured sources, and the agilest data services provisioning and governance – at less than half the cost of traditional data integration. Denodo’s customers have gained significant business agility and ROI by creating a unified virtual data layer that serves strategic enterprise-wide information needs for agile BI, big data analytics, web and cloud integration, single-view applications, and SOA data services across every major industry. Founded in 1999, Denodo is privately held.
We are looking for a talented HR & Office Manager to join our company in the Sydney office. Supporting the company's HR initiatives, and ensuring our office remains an amazing place to work will be an important component of this role. You will partner with the human resources team members in our various locations to ensure excellent service and consistent procedures for all employees.
We are seeking candidates with a desire to work in a vibrant, growing company and passionate about people and technology. Those who thrive in this role will challenge themselves to improve processes and day-to-day operations to take their career and the company to the next level.
This is a full time position.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for human resources coordinator duties, including but not limited to employee onboarding, termination paperwork and compliance.
- Support recruiting.
- Be primary point-person for local staff.
- Contribute to the development, and ensure consistent compliance of corporate HR policies and processes.
- Partner with other HR subject matter experts to ensure alignment and to create a strong, cross-functional team to execute on company-wide HR initiatives.
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office and facility management vendors and related service providers.
- Manage Health & Safety and office space requirements.
- Front desk/reception duties including answering phone, greeting guests, coordinating deliveries, order office supplies, etc.
- Address employees’ queries regarding office management issues.
- Manage travel bookings for employees and review travel expense claims.
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like company events, celebrations and conferences.
- Review legal documents that support the sales process.
- Perform additional duties and assignments that help ensure a smooth and efficient business process
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS/BA in human resources, business administration or relevant field.
- 3+ years experience in HR Coordinator/Specialist or Office Manager role, ideally in the Software industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of human resource disciplines including employment law and employee relations.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple tasks in high activity, dynamic environment with accuracy and attention to details.
- Customer focus & deep interest in employee relations, able to interact with employees at all levels.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information.
- Sound judgement and problem-solving skills.
- Good team player; approachable; proactive and able to work without direct supervision; and takes own initiative.
- Proficient in use of Google Suite and MS Office.
- Experience with HRIS applications will be a strong plus.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity.
- We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
- We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.