Customer Delivery & Success Manager - Fluent Spanish
- Palo Alto, CA, USA
Denodo Technologies is a leader on Enterprise Data Virtualization software.
At Denodo, we embrace diversity. We enjoy the challenge of being outside our comfort zone. We thrive in dynamic environments. And at the risk of sounding cliché, we work hard, and we play hard.
Whatever it is, our employees of all ages and nationalities share a vibrant and optimistic view that life, and also data integration, can be made much better.
Denodo's growth as a business depends on being innovative and creative, on delivering the best solutions with the highest levels of customer satisfaction and on having a unique piece of technology to solve real customer problems. And a company can only be as forward-thinking as its people, which explains why we have become the leading developer of Data Virtualization, Data Services and Cloud Data Integration technologies and solutions for the enterprise.
We understand Our Customer’s Pain Points. And we are dedicated to help our customers get timely access to data in a world of fragmented repositories, diverse technologies and rapid data growth. We have witnessed their success as they embrace and experience data management through data virtualization. We believe in eliminating data congestion. We believe in the “liberation of data”. And now we are the catalyst for fostering the enterprise use of data, and for tapping into new data sources like NoSQL, Hadoop, Web, Cloud and the Internet of Things (IoT). Today Denodo has become a global data force. We have become the key enabler of best data integration practices around the world. We carry our message and our solutions everywhere, from South Africa to Norway, and Brazil to Japan. We love to team with our customers. We share their experiences and we solve their problems. And we do that with a service culture that has been the cornerstone of our business.
The Denodo Customer Delivery & Success Manager will act as a main interface point with customers and partners to ensure customer’s success using data virtualization in an enterprise environment.
Responsible for supervising a group of customers from the business and technical side. This involves maintaining and developing customer relationships; managing customer success; discussing and advising about technical solutions involving Denodo products and services; delivering contract commitments within cost targets; and helping to identify potential additional business opportunities within accounts.
In this role you will require a combination of data management technical expertise plus customer and partner relationship management skills to conduct on-site and off-site engagements. In this position you will work directly with engineers, managers and business users in order to understand business and technical needs and provide guidance towards solutions.
Denodo is always looking for technical, passionate people to join our technical Services team. Be part of an elite team in a rapidly growing international software product company.
Your career with us will combine cutting edge technology, exposure to worldwide clients across all industries (Financial Services, Automotive, Insurance, Pharma, etc.), exciting growth path for technical, product and customer-facing roles, direct mentorship, and access to senior management as part of a global team.
About the Position
Your mission is to help our clients, partners and prospects to realize their full potential through accelerated adoption and productive use of Denodo's data virtualization capability in many solutions like integrating data in a virtual manner for operational and/or informational purposes: integration of multiple data sources for a Customer Service Multichannel IT Infrastructure; implementation of Logical Data Warehouses and Virtual Datamarts to enable modern Business Intelligence solutions; integration layers for Hadoop-based Data Lakes; support for Agile Operational Reporting on a diverse Big Data infrastructure;...
You will oversee the successful delivery of all services under your management from kickoff to closeout, including determining agenda details and monitoring the progress to ensure it conforms to customer expectations and contractual agreements.
You will need to maintain strong relationships with architects, technical teams, and leadership (both business and IT) across customers and partners’ organizations.
- Develop relationships with key business and technical stakeholders and act as a trusted advisor to major Denodo customers.
- Manage client expectations, establish credibility at all levels within the client and build problem-solving partnerships with the client, partners and colleagues.
- Present software solutions to customers, from IT managers and technicians to C-level executives.
- Being part of on-call escalations.
Product and technical knowledge:
- Obtain and maintain strong knowledge of the Denodo Platform, be able to deliver a technical pitch, including overview of our key and advanced features and benefits, services offerings, differentiation, and competitive positioning
- Understand the revenue drivers.
- Constantly learn new things and maintain an overview of modern technologies.
- Provide timely, prioritized and complete customer-based feedback to Product Management, Sales, Support and/or Development regarding client’s business cases, requirements and issues.
- Know when and where to escalate within the Denodo technical organization, and make effective use of those resources.
- Manage consultants and engineers, support in escalation situations, performance, and general team coordination within your region.
- Coordinate team members and partners to ensure the right resources are working on the right tasks at the right time, with clear expectations of milestones and goals.
- Promote knowledge and best practices while managing deliverables and client expectations.
- Build interpersonal relationships with other Denodo teams.
- Contribute to hire, on-board, train, and develop new team members.
- Verify all billing data to ensure existence, completeness and accuracy of revenues.
- Ensure the existence of supporting documents such as contracts, purchase orders, work orders, sign-offs etc. for the billing / revenue recognition.
We'll need you to have a good foundation for establishing the technical and non-technical enablement needs for customer and partner teams and drive them to success.
Our ideal candidate has from 8 to 15 years of experience in the IT sector, with at least 4 of them in customer facing positions.
We are growing fast and we believe that people needs to be together to collaborate and accelerate that growth, so this position does not allow telecommuting. The candidate has to be willing to work from the Denodo Headquarters.
- Technical background.
- Experience in data landscape (relational databases, big data, no-sql...).
- Bachelor's or master's degree, or equivalent technical training or experience within a technical consulting practice.
- Direct, hands-on experience in people management through managing a team, including a successful track record in talent development within the team.
- Excellent cross-functional communication and people management skills.
- Proven ability to understand the technical impact of services from supportability, scalability, and repeatability aspects, as well as the business impact to both Denodo and customers in delivering those services.
- Willingness to work from the Denodo headquarters with the possibility to travel once or twice a month.
- Familiarity with enterprise architecture and application development and infrastructure.
- Understanding of Data Integration flavors.
- Knowledge of project management processes.
- Experience in customer-facing positions as a professional services consultant or engineer.
- Good Spanish level is a must, other foreign language skills are a plus.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity.
- We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
- We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.