Junior Business Operations Specialist
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Denodo is the leader in data virtualization – providing unmatched performance, unified access to the broadest range of enterprise, Big Data, cloud and unstructured sources, and the agilest data services provisioning and governance – at less than half the cost of traditional data integration. Denodo’s customers have gained significant business agility and ROI by creating a unified virtual data layer that serves strategic enterprise-wide information needs for agile BI, big data analytics, web and cloud integration, single-view applications, and SOA data services across every major industry. Founded in 1999, Denodo is privately held.
- Providing first level support for the Internal Users in the support tool.
- Assuming initial ownership for the coordination, investigation and documentation of User queries and system incidents
- Ensuring proper documentation for all incidents and requests
- Following up on incidents to ensure End-user satisfaction.
- Monitoring issues until they are closed
- Demonstrating a good understanding of the End-user needs and applying them to the management of system events & incidents
- Developing and maintaining an understanding of Service Level Agreements
Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as power user of Company’s reporting systems and tools.
- Knowledge in in lightning Salesforce and other databases.
- Train and support business users on Salesforce and other business applications.
- Assist in the extraction and validation of data.
- Assist in development of internal communications and presentations.
- Support the Operations team to develop relevant dashboards, reports and analytics.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 2 - 4 years of experience.
- Experience in extracting and analyzing data.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work as a team member
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Critical thinking to identify, analyze and resolve problems.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple tasks in high activity, dynamic environment.
- Salesforce support experience is desired. Salesforce Lightning knowledge is an advantage.
- The ability to change up shifts or work through the night.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity.
- We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
- We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.