Business Development Representative - Native German speaker
- Madrid, Spain
Denodo is the leader in data virtualization – providing unmatched performance, unified access to the broadest range of enterprise, Big Data, cloud and unstructured sources, and the agilest data services provisioning and governance – at less than half the cost of traditional data integration. Denodo’s customers have gained significant business agility and ROI by creating a unified virtual data layer that serves strategic enterprise-wide information needs for agile BI, big data analytics, web and cloud integration, single-view applications, and SOA data services across every major industry. Founded in 1999, Denodo is privately held.
Be part of an elite team in a rapidly growing, international software product company. Your career with us will combine cutting edge technology, exposure to worldwide enterprise clients across all industries, exciting growth paths, direct mentorship, and access to senior management.
Your mission will be to identify business deals by contacting potential customers in German speaking EMEA and exploring opportunities, lead management, monitoring and reporting on all marketing programs, both online and offline.
This position will report to the Inside Sales Manager EMEA. This is a full time job based in our Madrid office.
Duties & Responsibilities
As a Business Development Representative you will successfully employ a combination of excellent communication skills and technical knowledge to engage with potential customers.
Main responsibilities for this position are:
- Outreach to people via phone and e-mail.
- Effectively introduce and represent the Denodo product.
- Accurately process leads, profiles and appointments.
- Provide support to the sales team.
- Schedule and make follow up calls.
- Report issues or concerns to the team leader.
- Perform research.
- Accurately update Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software with customer data.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2+ years Inside sales / business development experience – software sales or high-tech products and services.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Other European languages will be a plus.
- Good conversation and people skills via telephone or e-mail, with a sales spin.
- Good foundation to understand and learn IT technologies and enterprise information infrastructure.
- Ability to quickly understand and carry out oral and written directions. Ability to be tactful and a good listener. Respect for discretion and confidentiality.
- Organized, disciplined, and efficient.
- Ability to work independently and multi-tasker.
- Experience working with CRM systems, as well as good computer skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and to problem-solve on the fly.
- Must genuinely care about people and have a strong desire to problem-solve.
- Energetic and enthusiastic about the opportunity to work with a valuable and growing business.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity.
- We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
- We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.
- All resumes must be submitted in English.