Marketing Programs Specialist
- Madrid, Spain
Be part of a talented team in a rapidly growing, international software product company. Your career with us will combine cutting edge technology, exposure to worldwide enterprise clients across all industries, exciting growth paths, direct mentorship, and access to senior management.
Denodo is the leader in data virtualization – providing unmatched performance, unified access to the broadest range of enterprise, big data, cloud and unstructured sources, and the most agile data services provisioning and governance – at less than half the cost of traditional data integration. Denodo’s customers have gained significant business agility and ROI by creating a unified virtual data layer that serves strategic enterprise-wide information needs for agile BI, big data analytics, web and cloud integration, single-view applications, and SOA data services across every major industry. Founded in 1999, Denodo is privately held.
Denodo is looking for a smart, motivated and dedicated individual to join the marketing team in EMEA. Reporting to the Senior Director of Marketing in EMEA, the selected candidate will collaborate with the rest of regional marketing managers to support all lead management practices and improve the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns and events.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Global demand generation campaign support.
2. Partner with colleagues in other regional marketing functions to assure seamless execution of all programs and campaigns to achieve ambitious and measurable success.
3. Marketing lead review and qualification.
4. List targeting & segmentation: enrich and cleanse imported lists, database, and audit and properly segment for campaign execution.
5. Measure and report on effectiveness of demand generation programs and campaigns using Marketo and Salesforce.
6. Maintain availability of printed marketing and sales materials.
7. Build target lists to identify prospects to invite to the marketing events. Qualify potential event attendees using DiscoverOrg, LinkedIn, iProfile, etc.
8. Events logistics, coordination and support.
9. Management/coordination with marketing vendors (printers, translators, couriers, etc.)
10. Marketing administrative tasks (purchasing orders, invoice management, etc
Knowledge & Skills:
1. We are looking for a person who is willing to learn, is committed and very collaborative.
2. Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related fields.
3. 1-3 years of related marketing experience. B2B experience is valuable.
4. Excellent marketing project management skills to plan, execute and report on multiple marketing projects at the same time, and the ability to perform in a fast-paced and high energy environment.
5. Experience in database marketing, segmentation and analytics.
6. Strong analytical skills and proven ability to use Excel to create analytical reports.
7. Knowledge and use of CRM and Marketing Automation (ideally Salesforce.com and Marketo) tools is a plus.
8. Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
9. Very good level of English language.
10. Demonstrated ability to work individually on projects while supporting various team members.
11. Ability to multi task in high activity, dynamic environment, with a penchant for delivering on time with high attention to detail and quality.
12. Team player, hands on attitude, passion for work and willing to generate results.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity.
- We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
- We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.