- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Denodo is the leader in data virtualization – providing unmatched performance, unified access to the broadest range of enterprise, Big Data, cloud and unstructured sources, and the agilest data services provisioning and governance – at less than half the cost of traditional data integration. Denodo’s customers have gained significant business agility and ROI by creating a unified virtual data layer that serves strategic enterprise-wide information needs for agile BI, big data analytics, web and cloud integration, single-view applications, and SOA data services across every major industry. Founded in 1999, Denodo is privately held.
Denodo is looking for a passionate and talented Graphic Designer to join our creative team in Chennai. We are seeking a designer with professional drive, curiosity, and excellent teamwork skills. You must be eager to learn and contribute on a variety of levels.
This role involves in-house design creation of communication assets aligned with our marketing strategies and branding guidelines. You will work across a wide range of creative disciplines including: branding, design for events, web design, digital and print design. You must have a solid background in visual communications and an understanding of typography, layout and current design trends.
This is a great opportunity to work closely with a team of driven and experienced marketing professionals to help Denodo share its message worldwide.
Responsibilities and duties
- Work creatively within guidelines and existing assets.
- Design marketing/product materials such as documents, brochures, infographics, sales presentations, flyers, trade show booths, emails, digital and social media promotions.
- Contribute to the design and maintenance of company websites.
- Manage projects from start to finish.
- Meet deadlines and accomplish tasks as needed.
Desired Skills & Experience :
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field with advanced design skills, or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrable graphic / web design experience with a portfolio of relevant work samples (only applications with a portfolio will be considered).
- High proficiency with Adobe CS (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat).
- A good understanding of the latest web trends / build techniques, in particular Responsive Design.
- Front-end skills (HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap).
- A strong eye for visual and typographical composition with keen attention to detail.
- Pragmatic approach to design with a consistent output.
- Agility in a high pressure environment with changing deadlines and multiple projects.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Proactive, task-driven and positive attitude.
- Fluent in English written and spoken.
- Video / motion graphics training and skills.
- An understanding of UI & UX principles and how to apply them.
- User research experience.
- The competence will be assessed in other languages besides English (Spanish / German / French / Japanese preferably).
Only applications with a portfolio will be considered.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity.
- We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
- We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.