- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Denodo is the leader in data virtualization – providing unmatched performance, unified access to the broadest range of enterprise, Big Data, cloud and unstructured sources, and the agilest data services provisioning and governance – at less than half the cost of traditional data integration. Denodo’s customers have gained significant business agility and ROI by creating a unified virtual data layer that serves strategic enterprise-wide information needs for agile BI, big data analytics, web and cloud integration, single-view applications, and SOA data services across every major industry. Founded in 1999, Denodo is privately held.
Denodo is looking for a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills to join the marketing team. The selected candidate will be primarily responsible for coordinating the activities across different marketing functions, and improving the quality of our marketing efforts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Our candidate is a versatile player with skills that help execute the following responsibilities successfully.
- Manage daily administrative tasks to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly.
- Qualify incoming leads per the Marketing Qualified Lead (MQL) definition, ensuring timely distribution of leads to sales and best practices followed for lead follow-up by inside sales
- Segment event attendees, prospects, and leads based on engagement and industry.
- Prepare post event marketing reports for distribution to the sales teams.
- Track the lead production by updating the Budget vs. Actuals spreadsheet.
- Assist with preparing and disseminating internal marketing communications to sales teams and company as a whole about the availability of marketing assets, marketing activities and results.
- Take ownership and maintain the marketing collateral library and sales portal.
- Assist with the marketing automation tool by assigning lead scores and honoring the unsubscribe requests.
- Track email marketing efforts with the number of clicks, opens, etc.
- Manage the marketing tasks in the project management tool. Monitor the due dates and inform the team members to complete the tasks on time.
- Assist with filling out purchase orders and expense reports, and other administrative tasks.
- Track expenses and update the global budget to determine the amount spent and available.
- Track promotional materials inventory and order them as needed.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required (BBA Marketing or similar).
- 2+ years of experience in marketing required. Global exposure is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good knowledge of using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in high activity, dynamic environment, with a penchant for delivering on time with high attention to detail and quality.
- Demonstrated ability to work individually on projects while collaborating with and supporting other team members.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com is a plus.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity.
- We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
- We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.