Marketing Operations Analyst
- Palo Alto, CA, USA
Denodo is seeking a Marketing Operations Analyst for the Global Operations team to focus on marketing support, reporting and strategy globally.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, and a fast learner, with the ability to take initiative and multi-task under tight deadlines. Those who thrive in this role will challenge themselves to improve processes and day-to-day business operations to take the company to the next level. You will be working across many teams in the organization with individuals in various locations. There is an excellent opportunity to grow and progress on the team and at the company.
Strategy & Reporting
• Track and maintain large sets of data in order to analyze ROI of marketing campaigns, cost per customer and other relevant KPIs
• Work closely with the Marketing teams to understand current and future business needs, prioritize and implement those in a timely fashion
• Help to define best practices and foster collaboration between the Inside Sales and Marketing teams
• Assist Marketing colleagues with reporting from Salesforce and other internal databases
• Make recommendations for enhancements to Salesforce based on the Marketing teams needs
• Work with Marketing and Inside Sales teams to determine a strategy for proactively targeting key accounts
Administration & Operations
• Ensure accuracy of campaigns and leads in Salesforce
• Evaluate and determine best practices for marketing tools such as DiscoverOrg, Marketo and Salesloft
• Assist legal in compliance with marketing laws in various jurisdictions
• Bachelor's degree required
• Fluency in English
• Strong analytical skills including advanced Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Highly driven with exceptional attention to detail
• Critical thinker with experience identifying, analyzing and resolving inefficiencies
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks in a highly dynamic environment
• SalesForce.com, Marketo, Google Analytics and DiscoverOrg experience preferred
• Experience in a similar role in the Technology industry is preferred but not required
• Please note this is not a technical role
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity.
- We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
- We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.