Finance Product Manager - NetSuite - ERP
- A Coruña, Spain
Denodo is the leader in data virtualization – providing unmatched performance, unified access to the broadest range of enterprise, Big Data, cloud and unstructured sources, and the most agile data services provisioning and governance – at less than half the cost of traditional data integration.
Denodo’s customers have gained significant business agility and ROI by creating a unified virtual data layer that serves strategic enterprise-wide information needs for agile BI, big data analytics, web and cloud integration, single-view applications, and SOA data services across every major industry. Founded in 1999, Denodo is privately held.
As Finance Product Manager, you will have a critical role in driving efficiencies of accounting and financial business processes and systems.
We are seeking talented candidates with a desire to work in a vibrant workplace and passionate about what we do. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience building out the entire accounting and finance process within NetSuite ERP environment with attention to scalability, controls and efficiency. You are a very hands-on and detail-oriented person, but also with the ability to see the big picture. In this role, you will play a significant role in the growth of the company.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide expert consulting in cloud ERP system to the finance and operations team to identify and satisfy the business needs.
- Partner with business and technical teams to develop strategies and plans for solution design and implementation involving cloud ERP.
- Lead end-to-end development, implementation and lifecycle management of company’s ERP system.
Evaluate and document alternatives that will provide the most effective solutions to business problems.
Prepare requirements document, As-Is, To-Be processes and identify gaps.
Design system processes to bridge the gaps, define prototypes, prepare functional specifications, prepare test plans.
Perform unit testing, integration testing, regression testing, support user acceptance testing (UAT) and obtain business sign-off.
Develop training documents and conduct training class for global accounting business processes.
Provide support for month end close and post-deployment phase.
- Play a key role in the adoption of new business processes and reporting standards based on changes in regulatory environment.
- Understand international accounting standards and US GAAP.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bilingual (English/Spanish).
- BA/BS degree in Finance and Accounting or Information Technologies specializing in Accounting.
- 5+ years of global experience leading end-to-end NetSuite ERP and consolidation systems implementation.
- Strong knowledge and technical skills in applying US GAAP rules.
- Experience in a finance role in enterprise software companies with both product and service revenue; SaaS/subscription highly desirable.
- Good command of financial systems controls.
- Good knowledge of accounting and finance business processes including financial consolidation, record to report, order to cash, procure to pay, cash management and fixed assets.
- Demonstrated strengths in leadership, project management and driving change across the organization.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to influence and build strong relationships and to work with cross-functional teams.
- Used to working across global time zones and locations.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity.
- We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
- We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.