Technician for QA Testing and Development
- A Coruña, Spain
Denodo is a Galician software company with international projection and offices in A Coruña (Spain), Madrid (Spain), London (UK), Munich (Germany), Palo Alto (CA, USA), Boise (ID, USA), Chicago (IL, USA), New York City (NY, USA), Chennai (India) and Singapore.
Denodo Platform is our software product to deploy Enterprise Data Services through Data Virtualization and Cloud Data Integration technologies. It provides consuming applications with unified data views over distributed and heterogeneous data sources, including Relational Databases, Multidimensional Databases, NoSQL databases, SOAP and REST Web Services, Packaged Applications (e.g. SAP), etc.
We are looking for technicians for our Technology team, to work as part of the QA team of our products, creating and executing both automated and manual tests using Java and SQL, in our offices in A Coruña (Spain).
We need people meeting the following requirements:
- Vocational Training degree (Ciclos Formativos Formación Profesional) in Computer Science / Communications area.
- Team worker with a positive attitude.
- Knowledge of the Java Platform
- Knowledge of SQL and relational database design.
We value knowledge and/or experience in the following (these are not required):
- Java Web Applications and related technologies, esp. server-side.
- Development Lifecycle and Version Control (pref. Maven and git).
- Good english skills
We are committed to equal employment opportunity. We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.