- World Trade Center, Kharadi, Pune, MH, India
DemandMatrix is a technology company working in AI, machine learning, and big data space. We help B2B technology marketing, sales and product management teams bring relevance in their outreach. With a rapidly growing team of 120+ employees working from Pune, US and Australia we are looking for passionate individuals who wish to make a great career in the hi-tech industry.
We are located in WTC, Kharadi, Pune.
We are looking for a Data Analyst to generate and validate technographics data, product keywords and track upcoming technologies. The tasks require an understanding of various technologies and their usage and adoption, differentiate similar technology products on basis of nuanced features, performing competitive analysis.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Understand business objectives specifically for marketing and sales teams of technology product vendors, and design research methods to discover data sources, validate technographics data, generated by our pipelines.
- Collecting data on technology products, vendors, consumers, competitors, and the marketplace. Consolidating information into actionable items, reports, and presentations, to make recommendations.
- Compiling and analyzing data using modern and traditional methods.
- Use online market research and catalogue findings to databases.
- Evaluate the program methodology and key data to ensure that data on the releases are accurate and the angle of the release is correct.
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices.
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of SQL, MS Excel, and Python programming for data e.g. pandas, numpy scikit and Unix scripting
- Search engines, web analytics, and business research tools acumen
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods
- Working knowledge of data warehousing, modelling and mining
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- BS degree in Engineering, MBA with a Technical background related to Data