Senior Data Analyst
- World Trade Center, Kharadi, Pune, Maharashtra, India
DemandMatrix is a technology company working in AI, machine learning, and big data space. We help B2B technology marketing, sales and product management teams bring relevance in their outreach. With a rapidly growing team of 120+ employees working from Pune, US and Australia we are looking for passionate individuals who wish to make a great career in the hi-tech industry.
- Understand business problem in detail with all nuances.
- Map the solution to data domain and generate the SQL workflow.
- Data processing automation using Linux / Unix scripts.
- Exposure to Athena and Hive.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining, data cleansing, data extraction and segmentation techniques
- 4-7 years of experience in the Data Analyst role.
- Hands-on experience in handling Data
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and multi-task
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods
- Working knowledge of data warehousing, modeling, and mining.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Business Objects etc), databases (SQL, etc), programming (Python, R)
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets
- (Excel, SPSS, SAS, etc) will be a plus.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong knowledge of ETL Concepts
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Should have good knowledge on Open Source