- World Trade Center, Kharadi, Pune, MH, in
DemandMatrix is a fast growing company with around 100+ people worldwide. We have offices in California, Australia, Canada and Pune. We are in the ML, AI, analytics, and big data space. We use these technologies to help our customer figure out who would buy their next product. We work with fortune 500 companies such as Microsoft, Marketo, Deloitte, Oracle, Dell etc. We are ramping up our product development team is based out of WTC, Kharadi, Pune.
DemandMatrix is looking for a rock-star UI Developer. If you’re an expert UI developer and you have the skills to create highly interactive and well-designed responsive web interfaces, then we are looking for you.
Who Are You?
The Role. As UI Lead, you will be part of the team responsible for our product roadmap. You will be involved in rapid prototyping and quick roll-outs of ideas, in fast paced environments working alongside some of the most talented and smartest people in the industry. You will lead a team and help them deliver the best output.
- 5+ year’s professional experience in Software Development with a focus on UI Development
- Create design mockups and prototypes, and then convert them into working application designs.
- Angular based UI development in a TDD (Test Driven Development) driven approach
- Suggest and implement procedures to improve the UI production workflow
- Design usability testing protocols and manage testing sessions, paying attention to appropriate milestones during product development
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to conceptualize new products and improve existing solutions
- Independently take projects to completion
- Assist in the evaluation of future user experience needs
- Solid user-cantered design skills, and experience in principles and practices of interaction design.
- Ability to understand business objectives and functional specifications, and be able to apply those to user interface design.
- Experience with live prototyping, using tools such as Adobe InDesign, Axure, or similar.
- Experience consuming RESTful Web Services.
- Solid understanding of version control principles, preferably using Git.
- Experience with Agile Frameworks such as Scrum or Kanban.
- Experience with TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Automated Testing.
- Motivated to drive tasks to completion and take ownership of projects.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and agile development environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing with a distributed team and to senior management