- Nashville, TN, USA
Delta HomeCare is committed to providing services in a manner that allows the client and family to remain as independent as possible. Our goal is to provide peace of mind to families and friends in planning and caring for dependent family members in the comfort of their own homes. Delta HomeCare is the solution for anyone who doesn't want to go to a nursing home or assisted living facility, along with anyone in need of temporary, post-surgical, or immediate care needs.
Be a part of a company that has passion about helping people.
- A part time position with the potential to become full time!
- Great for additional income, retirees, or if you just like working independently.
- This job requires a detailed person that can handle a lot of documentation and can meet very important time frames .
Delta Homecare has been in business for 17 and we work in 6 states total providing caregivers, care managers, registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, and social workers for home bound and elderly clients. The corporate office is located in Newnan, GA and the secondary office is in Manchester, TN. We are looking to hire an individual who wants to be apart of the team and wants to make a difference in the clients life.
Qualifications for Care Manager, RN or Social Worker:
- RN : At least 1 year Case/Care Management Experience
- Licensed Social Worker: 1 year of post graduate relevant case management experience
- Non Licensed Social Worker : must have a minimum of 2 years related care/case management experience
- LPN: Requires a minimum of 3 years experience in care/case management.
- Other related disciplines : Nurse Practitioners, Counselors, Gerontology, Psychology, Sociology, Mental Health Counseling, Human Services are required to have 2 years Care/case management experience.
- At least 2 years’ experience with at least 1 year of that working Geriatric patient
- Current CPR/First Aid Certification
- Current TB test
- Require lots of electronic documentations
- Excellent communication skills spoken and written
- Internet Access and personal computer and printer
- Dependable transportation/ Current driver’s license and motor vehicle insurance
RN’s, LPN, and Social Workers needed to holistically care manage home bound clients by accessing the member’s physical, emotional, social and financial needs. You will assist the member in navigating the healthcare system to help move him/her towards better health and wellness which assists in preventing hospital and ER visits. You will document all contacts with the member in a secure data base meeting all program timelines as set by the company. The care manager is responsible for creating their own schedule with the clients within the timeframes.
Care Manager will have 3 different types of clients :
- The 30 day transitions service involves working with the member for 30 days post-discharge from a hospital or sub-acute facility and consists of three-in-person Care Management visits with the member; coordination with PCP, identification of and advocacy for community and Humana resources and telephonic contact to ensure adherence to treatment plan.
- Long term in Home Care consist of weekly in-person Care Management visits with the member, coordination with PCP, identification of and advocacy for community and Humana resources and telephonic contact to ensure adherence to treatment plan.
- In-Home Surveys are a one time visit to complete a brief assessment
Aflac: Accidental Insurance and Short Term Disability
Health Insurance Offered after 30 days of employment.
**Call 770-502-7912 ext 206 for immediate interview**
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.