Senior Software/Firmware Engineer for e-Mobility
Delta Group established our EMEA operation in 1995 with region headquarters in Hoofddorp near Amsterdam to pursue Delta's corporate mission: "To provide innovative, clean and efficient energy solutions for a better tomorrow. It is a significant step forward in Delta’s ability to offer complex high-power solutions, a broader product portfolio and strengthened Delta's position in the European market.
At our East Kilbride site, we are responsible for the development of a range of battery chargers that are used in various settings including forklift trucks, industrial equipment and innovative warehouse automation systems. We operate in a growing and thriving industry which has a bright future as legacy vehicles move to electrification.
- Help bring creative solutions to the growing automated material handling equipment market.
- Effectively engage with the software and hardware engineers.
- Develop high quality software by working within our established processes.
- Plan your goals, then deliver on them.
- Take the initiative, collaborate and communicate well.
- Manage your workload, report progress and show commitment.
- The successful candidate will likely have a few years’ experience and a relevant degree in software or electronics engineering, and be looking for a role with bigger challenges, a higher profile and more responsibility.
- Embedded application development.
- Communication protocol implementation.
- Sensor and device integration.
- Test driven development or software unit testing.
- Source code control tools.
- Experience of implementing software on modular hardware platforms would be a plus.
- Experience within defence, medical or automotive sectors is preferred.
- Windows development of tests tools using C++/C# is an advantage.
- DSP Microcontrollers or real time control is preferred.
- Experience in Power Electronics would be a plus.