Field Application Engineer - Motion/Control/Drive products
- Eindhoven, Netherlands
Delta Group established our EMEA operation in 1995 with region headquarters in Hoofddorp near Amsterdam to pursue Delta's corporate mission: "To provide innovative, clean and efficient energy solutions for a better tomorrow. "For nearly 20 years, Delta EMEA continues to dedicate in R&D to support the most important businesses with advanced energy-saving technology and solutions.With the acquisition of Energy Systems business from Ascom, a Swiss company in 2003, and Eltek ASA, a Norwegian company in April 2015, Delta has inherited the excellent engineering resources and power design knowledge since 1906 and further development into telecom, industrial and medical markets. It is a significant step forward in Delta’s ability to offer complex high-power solutions, a broader product portfolio and strengthened Delta's position in the European market.
For our Industrial Automation business Group, we are looking for a Field Application Engineer to help us grow our team. Some of the main responsibilities are:
1. Primary responsibility: product support , Secondary responsibility: product management
2. Main products: AC servo drive & motor, 2nd products: Motion controller, AC motor drive.
3. Solve technical question from customers using ticket system
4. On site technical support (pare metering, network communication, debugging)
5. Perform product test tasks given by PM
6. Prepare product training material (PTT, Video, demo kit), conduct training
7. Technical documentation management.
8. Return product inspection, fault analysis, report using CRM.
9. Lead System/Soultion development project
10. Technical reporting.
1. IA technical degree, with good experience with Motion /Control/ Drive products.
2. Min. 5 years product technical support (on-line & on-site) experience.
3. Min. 5 years product experience at product training, test, reporting & technical documentation management
4. Min. 3 years product inspection, fault analysis, reporting.
5. Min. 3 years hands-on experience at system solution development such as Pump, HVAC, packaging/handling system are plus.
6. Track record of independent performance, additional commercial knowledge is plus.
7. Fluent English as basic, Europe language is plus.
8. Entrepreneur minded.
9. Intercultural communication skills.
10. Excellent analytical, planning & presentation skills.