Product Marketing & Business Development Manager
- Hoofddorp, Netherlands
Delta Group established our EMEA operation in 1995 with region headquarters in Hoofddorp near Amsterdam to pursue Delta's corporate mission: "To provide innovative, clean and efficient energy solutions for a better tomorrow." For nearly 20 years, Delta EMEA continues to dedicate in R&D to support the most important businesses with advanced energy-saving technology and solutions. With the acquisition of Energy Systems business from Ascom, a Swiss company in 2003, and Eltek ASA, a Norwegian company in April 2015, Delta has inherited the excellent engineering resources and power design knowledge since 1906 and further development into telecom, industrial and medical markets. It is a significant step forward in Delta’s ability to offer complex high-power solutions, a broader product portfolio and strengthened Delta's position in the European market.
To help grow our business in EMEA, we are looking for a Product Marketing & Business Development Manager for LED Lighting and Building Automation.
Product marketing is the key driver of the lighting branding business in the region of which involves the performance monitoring, involvement of RD & Engineer portfolio development, product outsourcing, product launching and product training.
Business development: To take initiatives of the connected solution, enabling the integration of BABG building blocks in order to offer a value added package. It involves the whole business development process from the market definition, ecosystem analysis, and route to market, stakeholder management, product portfolio development, driving sales activities and eventually deliver result.
- Product development within EMEA across Delta Building Automation organization
- Cooperating with HQ for the management of outsourcing suppliers from China/Taiwan
- Develop product marketing strategy and annual marketing plan
- Manage product portfolio to both drive the business growth and improve profitability
- Plan/execute/monitor product introduction process to region and to customers
- Conduct marketing researches and translate the key findings into market intelligence.
- Analyze competitor activities including product, pricing, promotion and marketing campaign.
- Enhance product knowledge in sales teams and conduct the training accordingly.
- Facilitating the BA synergy activities in EMEA
- Develop connected based lighting/building business
- Bachelor/ Master Degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent
- 3 years of experience in IoT/ Building Automation related experience
- Experience in software business is a plus
- Technical marketing skills, especially design (Adobe Creative Software) and digital marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English, Mandarin is a plus
- Critical thinking and strategic mindset
- Comprehensive understanding of culture dynamic
- Good presentation skills
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring our solutions to life
This is a role with a lot of room to develop the business and yourself. As an innovative and global company, you are offered a friendly working atmosphere and a constructive working environment leaving much room for new possibilities and ideas.
Use this opportunity and show us your motivation and vision for the future.