Field Application Engineer
- Eindhoven, Netherlands
Delta Group established our EMEA operation in 1995 with region headquarters in Hoofddorp near Amsterdam to pursue Delta's corporate mission: "To provide innovative, clean and efficient energy solutions for a better tomorrow." For nearly 20 years, Delta EMEA continues to dedicate in R&D to support the most important businesses with advanced energy-saving solutions.
We are looking for a Field Application Engineer to help us grow our business. Some of your main challenges are:
- Take overall technical responsibility to ensure machine OEMs and end-users applying Delta IABG products and solutions to mass production
- Support system solution development and on-site engineering tasks.
- Provide introduction and training to EMEA channel partners for IABG products/solutions
- Support EMEA channel partners on identifying and solving technical problems related to IABG products/solutions
- Report technology and feature trend analysis related to IABG products/solutions on periodical basis
- IA technical degree, with good experience with Motion /Control/ Drive products (e.g Yaskawa, Danfoss, Mitsubishi, Schneider, Siemens, Omron, Beckhoff etc).
- Fluent English as basic, Europe language is plus
- Track record of independent performance, additional commercial knowledge is plus
- Min. 5 years hands-on experience in industrial automation, such as Lift/pump/HVAC/packaging system are must
- Min. 3 years hands-on industrial automation experience
- Min. 3 years employment in an international corporation
- Entrepreneur minded and Intercultural communication skills