Field Application Engineer (FAE) - Electric Vehicle Charger Solutions
- Espoo, Finland
Delta Group is the world's largest provider of switching power supplies and a major source for power management solutions, components, visual displays, industrial automation, networking products, and renewable energy solutions. Established in 1971, Delta Group has sales offices worldwide and manufacturing plants in Taiwan, Thailand, China, Mexico and Europe.
As a global leader in power electronics, Delta is committed to environment protection and has implemented green, lead-free production and recycling and waste management programs for many years. Delta's mission continues to be: "To provide innovative energy-saving products for a better quality of life.”
For our Electrical Vehicle Charging Solution (EVCS) Team we are searching for an experienced Field Application Engineer (FAE) to help grow our business in the Nordics from our location in Espoo, Finland.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Offer technical support to sales and product marketing in an accurate and timely manner
- Support the process of tender preparation by creating proposals and advising on solutions
- Support the identification of new market opportunities
- Handling service requests and support resolving technical problems
- Occasional on-site support for complex technical issues
- Support the relationship management and service delivery for Nordics business accounts
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of our company product lines
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 3-5 years experience within Electric Vehicle Charging Solution, Energy Storage Systems or Power Conditioning Systems
- Finnish and English (spoken and written is essential). Swedish would be an advantage
- Excellent technical knowledge and understanding of Electric Vehicle Charging Solutions and Energy Storage Systems.
- Outstanding problem solving, critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
- Capability to work independently and in an international team
- Customer focus, good communication, and interpersonal skills
- Possibility to travel occasionally
- In possession of a drivers’ license.
As an innovative and global company, you are offered a friendly working atmosphere and a constructive working environment leaving much room for new possibilities and ideas. Use this opportunity and show us your motivation.