Sales Manager-Building Automation
- Hoofddorp, Netherlands
Together with our 80.000 colleagues worldwide, we believe in technology and collaboration and are dedicated to providing innovative and energy-efficient solutions.
Delta Electronics Building Automation Solutions is expanding in the market, hence we have additional headcount in order to help grow the business. You will be part of a global team where you can take your own initiatives and set out a route to market. If you are a 'builder' and don't like to be on the paved route ahead but like to build your own this is the position for you!
On a daily basis you will:
- Promote Delta Smart & Green building Portfolio in Benelux market , The building management solution portfolio includes Building Energy Management, HVAC control, Room automation, Security and Access management, Surveillance control, smart Lighting control and parking and EV charging management.
- Good connection and familiar with Dutch General Contractors, EPC’s, Construction Companies, installers, engineering companies, System integrators in Shopping Malls, Hospitals, Hotels, Logistics, Education, Transportation Companies, etc.
- Design, configure and promote new technologies applied to Smart Buildings on top of BACS/BEMS building blocks, like PV, Storage, LED, Electric Vehicles, Renewable, Storage, Networking, Safety etc.
- Responsible for sales revenue, partner development and marketing Promotion execution for BeNeLux market.
- Define the long term business strategy and execute the sales budget plan.
- Mainly focus on Benelux building business and Support other projects development in EMEA.
- Preferably a Degree in Engineering of Electrical, computer science, mechanical, automation & control field.
- Preferably system level design experience. Proof of experience on HVAC, BACS/BEMS solution and components integration . Surveillance, Security and Access control experience is plus too.
- Working experience as sales in System Integration business with HVAC, electrical, mechanical, building automation control product integration. Proof of experience on HVAC, BACS/BEMS projects.
- At least 3 years Working in Sales/FAE/PJM in Building Automation Companies/System Integrators/EPC’s/Engineering Consultancies.
- Sales skills and ROI analysis, IT skills, MS Office, Team building and building relationships.
- Native Dutch speaker, Fluent in English. another European language is a plus.
- Working Experience in System Integration Company, Johnson control, Schneider, Siemens and Honeywell is preferred.
- A friendly working atmosphere and an international environment
- A constructive working environment leaving much room for new possibilities and ideas
Use this opportunity and show us your motivation.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!