Customer Sales Support (Temporary Position)
- Eindhoven, Netherlands
Delta Group established our EMEA operation in 1995 with region headquarters in Hoofddorp near Amsterdam to pursue Delta's corporate mission: "To provide innovative, clean and efficient energy solutions for a better tomorrow. It is a significant step forward in Delta’s ability to offer complex high-power solutions, a broader product portfolio and strengthened Delta's position in the European market.
We are looking for a Costumer Support for temporary replacement in our business in the EMEA region. You are a service-oriented person who understand the costumers’ needs and work effectively across culture. With your knowledge and experience, you contribute to the enlargement of our EMEA market presence by supporting our Sales team and other departments.
- Receive, check and process customer orders to SAP, check/confirm delivery date
- Follow-up with customers or internal departments on missing or incorrect data
- Monitor customer order backlog and pro-actively initiate expedites with the objective to meet Customer Requested Delivery date.
- Manage customer forecast, analyze forecast demand against actual orders, and coordinate relevant actions with supply chain, sales and customer.
- Create shipment in SAP and release to warehouse, coordinate with warehouse for shipment issue. Prepare shipping document
- Co-ordination of any special shipping arrangement with warehouse/transportation Company and SCM team
- Issue invoice and proforma invoice. Review AR/ follow up overdue invoice and process logistic invoice
- Sales Support: support customers’ inquiries (availabilities, price, product information etc.), create and maintain customer master data, maintain/update customer price data in SAP/SPS, build and maintain a good relationship with customers
- Respond to Inbound/Outbound Call Inquiries in a professional, friendly and timely manner
- Initiate outbound calls to respond to inquiries and to follow-up with previous contact
- Ensure high customer satisfaction
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in the relevant field
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Order Processor and Customer Sales Support. Experience in similar Industrial Market Segment will be considered as a plus
- SAP transactions and Office Software knowledge (Power Point, Excel, Word, Outlook) are mandatory
- Expected to have excellent verbal, written communication in English, knowledge of any other European languages will be a plus
- Working experience within an international organization
- Ability to work under pressure as well as prioritizing and problem-solving attitude
- Business operation awareness & sensitivity: ability to make quick judgments to suit differing customers’ requests and international mindset
- Strong team player who is also able to manage different stakeholders independently with high self-quality work
- Customer-oriented attitude, attention to detail, work accurately and timely
- Good communication and organizing skills