Product Manager Automotive
- Hoofddorp, Netherlands
Together with our 80.000 colleagues worldwide, we believe in technology and collaboration and are dedicated to providing innovative and energy-efficient solutions.
We are looking for a mandarin speaking product manager for our Hoofddorp, The Netherlands office with electrical engineering background for our Components EMEA team. The Product Manager will be primarily responsible for the technical support and product trend survey of high power magnetics related to the automotive xEV application. The role requires excellent analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills to support customers and our sales team in defining product specification requirement and completing the qualification process. We also expect the Product Manager to stay at the forefront of new technology trend and collaborate closely with our R&D team towards the innovation and development of next generation products.
- Provide technical support to Sales Managers and bridge between customer design team and our R&D in Asia;
- Coordinate product qualification activities and track project schedule on a regular basis
- Attend technical meetings, workshops and product roadmap presentations with customers
- Survey market, application, competitor, product, and technology development trends;
- Support creation of technical and marketing materials to enhance quality of product presentation and brand awareness;
- Organize trainings to front-end sales team to improve product and application knowledge;
- Co-work with marketing team to support exhibition, trade show and promotion campaign events.
- University degree in electrical engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience at a manufacturer as Product Manager;
- Experience of automotive electrification (xEV) market is considered a major plus;
- Ability to discuss and communicate technical details both at high level and in layman’s terms;
- Independent and highly driven personality. Respect schedule and timelines;
- Fluent in English and Chinese (Mandarin), other European language is considered a plus;
- Strong cross-functional and cross-organizational communication skills;
- EU citizenship or permanent resident permit
- In possession of a driver’s license, frequent travels required (50%);