Sales Manager - Fan and Thermal Management
- Hoofddorp, Netherlands
Together with our 80.000 colleagues worldwide, we believe in technology and collaboration and are dedicated to providing innovative and energy-efficient solutions.
- New business development and key account management in the EMEA region (including follow-up, active project management, and contract negotiations);
- Work closely with customer Procurement and R&D for the definition of suitable products and conditions;
- Coordinate operational activities with engineering team and factory to ensure TTM launches;
- Plan and execute the business strategies and create market overviews (including competition analysis);
- Handle weekly sales forecasts, orders and provide data/sales reports for monthly reviews;
- Support cross business group / business unit accounts and enforce cross selling activities.
- Good knowledge of EC Fan, Industrial HVAC, package air-conditioning and heat recovery ventilation;
- University degree in electrical engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years hands on ODM/OEM sales experience at international companies;
- Successful experience in key account management;
- Strong ability to discuss technical and commercial details both with customers and colleagues in Asia;
- Strong self-initiative and ability to work in a self-directed environment;
- Result driven and commitment to deliver;
- Good organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills;
- Fluent in spoken and written English and German;
- Willing to travel in the EMEA region (30%) and occasionally to Asia.