Product Marketing Internship
- Hoofddorp, Netherlands
Delta Group established our EMEA operation in 1995 with region headquarters in Hoofddorp near Amsterdam to pursue Delta's corporate mission: "To provide innovative, clean and efficient energy solutions for a better tomorrow. It is a significant step forward in Delta’s ability to offer complex high-power solutions, a broader product portfolio and strengthened Delta's position in the European market.
The Product Marketing Professional helps grow our business in EMEA.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Assist in creating streamlined processes and documentation to communicate product release timelines with sales teams
- Create reporting and dashboards to analyze and track campaign performance, trends, and identify optimization opportunities for our small business customers
- Conduct comprehensive market research to understand our customers, current market trends, track competitors
- Assist the NPI (New Product Introduction) release for any new product launch in EMEA
- Coordinate the marketing activities including exhibition, tradeshow and local events.
Support customer’s inquiries (price and product information etc.)
- Create and maintain customer master data
- Maintain/update customer (pricing) data in SAP
- Build and maintain a good relationship with customers
- You are graduating from a relevant field and will be enrolled at a uniceristy for the whole duration of the internship. Obtaining a Master’s degree is preferable
- Knowledge of Mandarin is a plus
- Knowledge of graphic design is a plus
- Great customer service skills with experience working with both internal and external partners/customers
- You are highly detail-oriented and can work independently
- You have good communication and presentation skills
- Hands on experience in a dynamic environment
- A friendly working atmosphere in an international environment
- Travel and internship reimbursement