Resident Engineer (m/f/d)
- Steyr, Austria
Smarter. Greener. Together.
Together with our 80.000 colleagues worldwide, we believe in technology and collaboration and are dedicated to providing innovative and energy-efficient solutions.
To meet the needs of our well-known OEM customer in the automotive industry, we are currently looking for a Resident Engineer (m/f/d), who will support us in the implementation of development projects on-site at our customer.
Following the assignment, there will be the possibility to continue with another project or relocate for a new challenge.
- Commissioning and testing of power electronic devices in automobiles at well-known automobile manufacturer in Steyr, Austria.
- Flashing of software and parameters
- Reading and communicating error memories and CAN protocols
- Measurement and documentation of electrical quantities (current, voltage, power) and signal forms
- Analysis of errors in the area of electrical hardware, mechanics and software/communication
- Teamwork in interdisciplinary, international teams (hardware, software, mechanical design, testing, etc.)
- Successfully completed a degree in Electrical Engineering, Communications Engineering or related
- Confident knowledge of using Flash and analysis tools (e.g. Vflash, CANoe, CANape)
- Confident knowledge in handling electrical measuring instruments (e.g. oscilloscope, clamp meter) and test set-ups
- Experience in using modern microcontrollers
- Knowledge of the field of analog and digital electrical engineering and power electronics
- Knowledge of the typical automotive development process
- Knowledge and experience with EMC/EMS compliance testing
- Good knowledge of Office applications and other tools
- Good communication skills
- Good written and spoken English and German knowledge
- Independent way of working, commitment, creativity and the ability to work in a team