Support Specialist (Level 2) (m/f/d)
- Soest, Germany
Smarter. Greener. Together.
Together with our 80.000 colleagues worldwide, we believe in technology and collaboration and are dedicated to providing innovative and energy-efficient solutions.
We are looking for a Level 2 Support Specialist for our service operations in EMEA region. Your objectives are remote diagnostics and the initiation of on-site service activities with the provision of repair instructions and required spare parts. Furthermore, you will be supporting Level 1 Support in the resolution of complex technical issues and service requests from SLA customers and align identified product problems with Quality and R&D.
- Handling service requests directly addressed to level 2 (based on customer or SLA)
- Resolving technical problems forwarded from Level 1 Support
- Initiation of on-site interventions (to be done by service partner (ASP) and creation of adequate repair instructions and determination of required spare parts, On-site job SLA monitoring
- Participation in the creation and updating of content for supporting remote and on-site service activities
- Conducting training for level 1 and ASPs
- Remote diagnostics and service
- Occasional on-site support for complex technical issues
- Communication of identified product issues to Quality and Master Service Engineer
- An education degree in electrical maintenance, electro technical services, electrical engineering or related majors
- Good technical understanding and experience with electrical equipment repair (low and high voltage).
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent understanding of end-to-end service processes
- Fluent English and German language skills
- Good MS Office knowledge