Design Engineer for eMobility (m/f/d)
- East Kilbride, Glasgow, UK
Together with our 80.000 colleagues worldwide, we believe in technology and collaboration and are dedicated to providing innovative and energy-efficient solutions.
As a Design Engineer for eMobility, you are responsible for the:
- Development of high efficiency chargers for the rapidly expanding eMobility market
- Design, simulation, lab testing and type evaluation of electronic circuits
- Development and dimensioning of power electronic conversion stages
- Independent handling of development projects from product definition to series-production readiness
- Completed degree in electrical engineering (Bachelor or Master) with an emphasis on power electronics/power engineering
- Proven experience in the area of power electronics
- Detailed design experience of switch mode power conversion technologies regarding topologies, circuit operation, design methodologies, digital control and measurement
- Knowledge in using different DSP/μC-Platforms and simulation Tools like Matlab/Simulink, PLECS or equivalent tools
- Knowledge of SAP, CAE/CAD helpful
- Firmware development or knowledge a plus
- Talent for organization and creativity
- Confident handling of common IT applications
- Willingness to travel
- A friendly working atmosphere and an international environment
- A constructive working environment leaving much room for new possibilities and ideas
- Flexible working hours and an attractive, performance-related salary are also included
Use this opportunity and show us your motivation.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!