IT System Administrator
- Hoofddorp, Netherlands
Together with our 80.000 colleagues worldwide, we believe in technology and collaboration and are dedicated to providing innovative and energy-efficient solutions.
For our EMEA operations from the Netherlands, we are looking for an enthusiastic experienced IT professional who has a passion to solve all kind of IT related problems of our users onsite in the office and our remote users spread across Europe.
- You will be part of the regional EMEA IT team and together with our local IT team.
- Your focus will be on 1st and 2nd level service-oriented (remote) end-user support, in a Microsoft environment. The support requests are administered via our Helpdesk system.
- When required you will provide training to those users that require that little bit of extra attention
- Create and maintain documentation on different IT systems, programs and changes.
- You will work with Active Directory, Windows 10, Office 2016, Skype for Business, SCCM, VMware and Windows Server 2012/2016, which are all inter-connected via our internal (VPN-based) network.
- Furthermore, you will ensure ordering of IT components and administratively process the invoices, as well as maintaining the assets database for them.
- Degree (HBO) in computer science/ business informatics or education as IT specialist
- Available to work 40 hours per week from our office
- 3+ years of relevant working experience
- Fluent English communication skills; 2nd European language is a plus
- In - depth knowledge of Window 10, Office 2016
- Experience in Active Directory
- Basic knowledge of VMware, Windows Server 2012/ 2016 & SCCM (System Center Configuation Manager)
- Basic knowledge of network topology and its fundamentals
- Troubleshooting/ research skills
- Pro- active attitude
Occasional travels to our Eindhoven office
Permanent position starting with a 1 year contract