Product Manager for Control Products
- Barcelona, Spain
Founded in 1971, Delta Group, with approximately 80,000 employees, is a strong partner for many successful companies in areas such as the automotive industry, industrial automation, building automation, data centers and renewable energies. Delta has R&D centers, production facilities and sales offices worldwide. Delta's mission statement, "innovative, clean and energy-efficient solutions for a better future", emphasizes Delta's role in addressing key environmental issues such as global climate change.
With your knowledge and your experiences, you will build and enlarge our local market presence by sharing the trends and business requirements with the global control team.
The position requires certain degree of autonomy while referring to a local supervisor and you must be able to travel within the EMEA region, as well as periodically to Asia.
- Take overall technical responsibility to ensure machine OEMs and end-users applying Delta Industrial Automation products and solutions to mass production
- Identify and solve technical problems related to Industrial Automation products/solutions
- Provide introduction and training to channel partners for Industrial Automation products/solutions
- Support channel partners on identifying and solving technical problems related to Industrial Automation products/solution
- Conduct benchmarking analysis for Industrial Automation products/solutions whenever required
- Report technology and feature trend analysis related to Industrial Automation products/solutions on periodical basis
- Technical degree, preferably in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Min. 5 years working experience at control products (PLC,HMI) and familiar with leading brand (i.e. Schneider, Omron, Siemens, Mitsubishi, Weintech etc)
- Min. 5 years hands-on experience in industrial automation with industrial application know-how is plus (i.e. packaging machine, water treatment, etc.)
- Min. 3 years employment in an international corporation
- Record of accomplishment of independent performance, additional commercial knowledge is plus.
- Working experience within an international organization
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English and Spain are mandatory, any other language is a plus
- Entrepreneur minded and quality committed with good analytical thinking and well development organizational skills
- A strong team player who is also able to manage different projects independently
As an innovative and global company, you are offered a friendly working atmosphere and a constructive working environment leaving much room for new possibilities and ideas. Use this opportunity and show us your motivation and vision for the future.