Technical Content Editor
- Hoofddorp, Netherlands
Smarter. Greener. Together.
Together with our 80.000 colleagues worldwide, we believe in technology and collaboration and are dedicated to providing innovative and energy-efficient solutions.
We are looking for a Technical Content Editor for our service operations in EMEA region. You will be responsible for structured and standardized transfer, implementation and maintenance of product specific content and workflow into the knowledge management system. The content and workflows created will help the support specialists in remotely assisting customers service related issues.
Your Key Responsibilites:
- Structuring and standardization of content created by Master Service Engineer and Level 2 Support Specialists
- Implementation and maintenance of technical content incl. manuals, legal and safety requirements in the Knowledge Management system
- Implementation of workflows, checklists and decision trees in the Knowledge Management system
- Alignment of new content with Master Service Engineer
- Maintenance of FAQs
- Content deletion of EOL products
- Super user for Knowledge Management system incl. user administration
- 8+ Years of experience handling content for Knowledge Management systems
- Excellent knowledge of Knowledge Management systems and functionality
- Good technical understanding
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Good MS Office knowledge