Key Account Manager - Mission Critical Infrastructure Solutions
- Moscow, Russia
Delta Group established our EMEA operation in 1995 with region headquarters in Hoofddorp near Amsterdam to pursue Delta's corporate mission: "To provide innovative, clean and efficient energy solutions for a better tomorrow." For nearly 20 years, Delta EMEA continues to dedicate in R&D to support the most important businesses with advanced energy-saving technology and solutions. With the acquisition of Energy Systems business from Ascom, a Swiss company in 2003, and Eltek ASA, a Norwegian company in April 2015, Delta has inherited the excellent engineering resources and power design knowledge since 1906 and further development into telecom, industrial and medical markets. It is a significant step forward in Delta’s ability to offer complex high-power solutions, a broader product portfolio and strengthened Delta's position in the European market.
For our Mission Critical Infrastructure Solutions (MCIS) we are searching for an experienced and enthusiastic Sr. Key Account Manager to help grow our MCIS business.
- Developing and implementing sales plans and marketing strategies for certain KA
- Developing and maintaining strategic business relationships with KA
- Persistently exploring and uncovering their business needs to drive and develop Delta UPS & Data Center sales
- Influencing customer designs in compliance with Delta products & solutions
- Developing and making effective sales presentations to existing and potential customers
- Creating Sales Pipeline and forecast.
- 5+ years of related experience
- Good understanding and proven sales experience of UPS and Data Center infrastructure solutions
- Deep knowledge of the competition environment, key competitors’ products and pricing
- Good understanding and experience in project management
- Able to discuss and communicate technical details both at a high level and in simple layman skills
- Inquisitive and open to innovation and new technologies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational & priorities skills
- Independent, highly achievement driven and team player.
- In possession of driving license, willing to travel frequently
- Fluent English and Russian communication skills